• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMV Columbus 20Nov 2020 2n 70's Music £369

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMV Columbus 20Nov 2020 2n 70's Music £369

Weekend 70's Music Festival 20/11/2020 (C102)

It is not on the calendar and cannot find any information on it yet other than the prices.

inside GTY(IG) £369 Solo(5) £579

Lot of money for two nights and probably one of those that starts in Newcastle and ends up in Portsmouth

Comment

Round trip Tilbury from what I have seen.
      Loads of money but if no one can find it expect a sale.

Comment

This one is appearing on TA sites as well

£195 paramount
        £209 Logi

Still nothing to say what the line up might be or if this is real.
        itinerary has 2 night in Tilbury with departure at 4pm day 3.

checked CMV again

from £279 solos £309

Missed that this is on the BOGOH offer making it £209pp

3/4th is £59pp

parking £22

sample booking
        Your booking
        Ship:Columbus

Cruise:Weekend 70's Music Festival
        20/11/2020
        (C102)

Cruise Sails From:London Tilbury Cabin 5101

Grade:1 – Standard Twin Inner
        Deposit per person booked:£75.00
        Passengers
        • Passenger 1 (£279.00)
        • Passenger 2 (£140.00)

Cruise Extra's

Cabin 5101

Port parking:£22.00Remove
        Coaches:No coaching is available
        Services:No service is available
        Totals

Additional Services:£22.00
        Cabins:£558.00
        Promotional Discount:-£139.00
        Total Deposit:£150.00
        Total:£441.00

Comment

I could get interested at that price, but it would depend on the entertainment on offer...............Wilba
          Wilba

Comment

So, this is the one I mentioned on another thread. Two agents emailed this deal over the weekend. I subsequently phoned CMV as it wasn't listed to be told by the agent she would have to check as she couldn't see it either, then she said its full and on a waitlist. ok no more to be said.
            But being curious I emailed my favourite travel agent and asked him to 'investigate'. I had an email back: Its not even been released for sale yet, its still being finalised, the two agents in question should never have advertised it and are subsequently 'getting a call from CMV' !!
            The final details on theme and price are ongoing and it wont be put out for sale until at least a couple of weeks.

Comment

So my question to Topdeck - how are you accessing the system to show prices as its still not on the CMV site as far as I can see?

Comment

Isn't Columbus the old Ocean Village? I liked that ship and would be happy to do the 70s 2 days for the right price.
                Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post
                  Isn't Columbus the old Ocean Village? I liked that ship and would be happy to do the 70s 2 days for the right price.
                  It is indeed. We are going on her for the Aug bank holiday cruise. Should be good, just avoid cabins at the rear as she has a real judder and shudder but for the 70's weekend wont matter assuming it goes nowhere? It was portrayed by the above mentioned agents as staying in tilbury for the duration.
                  70's my era - I'm thinking Bay city rollers, Donny Osmond, Jackson 5, Mud, Bee Gees

Comment

I have not tried a full booking just to where you put your data in.

I found another CMV site.

​​​​​​I Google for fun and find stuff not main stream by looking past page one of results.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post

It is indeed. We are going on her for the Aug bank holiday cruise. Should be good, just avoid cabins at the rear as she has a real judder and shudder but for the 70's weekend wont matter assuming it goes nowhere? It was portrayed by the above mentioned agents as staying in tilbury for the duration.
                      70's my era - I'm thinking Bay city rollers, Donny Osmond, Jackson 5, Mud, Bee Gees
                      Also Abba, The Sweet, T Rex et al.
                      Jill

Comment

Stick us down as being interested as well..as long as it doesn't leave the dockside...

Garf

Comment

Lets keep tabs on this one - I can see it turning into the 2020 Forum Cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
                            Stick us down as being interested as well..as long as it doesn't leave the dockside...

Garf
                            Whys that Columbus is one of the bigger CMV Ships so no problem with rolling around

Comment

Madness late 70's are at butlins that weekend

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X