• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Inclusive School Holiday Bargain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna, Cruise.co.uk
    started a topic All Inclusive School Holiday Bargain!

All Inclusive School Holiday Bargain!

After this crazy Autumn weather it has got most of my clients thinking about next summer. School holidays are a nightmare when it comes to planning a cruise and you certainly have to book sooner rather than later.

mscopera.jpgI have just found this fantastic offer with MSC on the Opera. MSC have brought the Opera over to the UK and are certainly cracking the market. Now with tea and coffee making facilities in the cabins they have toned down their Italian flare to British taste.

La_Coruna.jpgThere are several sailings throughout the summer but i'm using this one as an example, 26th July 2012.

Ports of call include: Ijmuiden, St Peters Port, La Coruna, Bilbao and La Rochelle. On these sailings you can upgrade to an all inclusive package for just £1!! Don't forget the kids travel for only £99 too. How can you turn this deal down?

Prices start from £869 per person including all inclusive upgrade.

If you would like to read about the ship click here to see my experience.

• steven3367, amble
    replied
    any in the feb holidays

any in the feb holidays 15th feb - 25th 2 adults 1 child aged 10 from newcastle

UOTE=Anna, Cruise.co.uk;315611]After this crazy Autumn weather it has got most of my clients thinking about next summer. School holidays are a nightmare when it comes to planning a cruise and you certainly have to book sooner rather than later.

I have just found this fantastic offer with MSC on the Opera. MSC have brought the Opera over to the UK and are certainly cracking the market. Now with tea and coffee making facilities in the cabins they have toned down their Italian flare to British taste.

There are several sailings throughout the summer but i'm using this one as an example, 26th July 2012.

Ports of call include: Ijmuiden, St Peters Port, La Coruna, Bilbao and La Rochelle. On these sailings you can upgrade to an all inclusive package for just £1!! Don't forget the kids travel for only £99 too. How can you turn this deal down?

Prices start from £869 per person including all inclusive upgrade.

If you would like to read about the ship click here to see my experience.[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X