• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCI Jewel of the seas 13 May 2020 11n Baltic SOLO £910

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCI Jewel of the seas 13 May 2020 11n Baltic SOLO £910

This is a relatively low solo rate on a cruise a long way out for those that like to book early

Studio Interior 2W grade.

I think there is very limited availability so may not show all the time.

UK £1330
    US £910.

Copenhagen, Denmark Riga, Latvia Tallinn, Estonia St. Petersburg, Russia St. Petersburg, Russia Helsinki, Finland Stockholm, Sweden Klaipeda, Lithuania Copenhagen, Denmark Copenhagen, Denmark

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    This is a relatively low solo rate on a cruise a long way out for those that like to book early

Studio Interior 2W grade.

I think there is very limited availability so may not show all the time.

UK £1330
    US £910.

Copenhagen, Denmark Riga, Latvia Tallinn, Estonia St. Petersburg, Russia St. Petersburg, Russia Helsinki, Finland Stockholm, Sweden Klaipeda, Lithuania Copenhagen, Denmark Copenhagen, Denmark
    Thanks for posting. Too far ahead for me.

Annie

Comment

An interesting itinerary with the inclusion of Riga in Latvia and Klaipeda in Lithuania. I found Riga an interesting city when I visited 12 years ago. I've never been to Lithuania though so can't comment.
      The Baltics was our first ever cruise in 2009 and it was on Jewel of the Seas which back then sailed from Harwich. The itinerary was similar but the ship went up to Oslo, albeit for only a few hours as it was such a long sail up there, which it probably why she didn't do Latvia & Lithuania as well.

As for not booking that far ahead,,,,, I have booked a cruise for September 2020 to Canada/USA because I really like the itinerary and it's on my favourite ship. If I have to cancel for any reason, then I lose the deposit, which certainly won;t be the first time I've done that and probably won't be the last.

Thanks for posting Topdeck. It's not for me but interesting nevertheless.
      Jill

Comment

I don't normally look that far ahead, currently working on 2019 schedules, but with the way prices are it is worth a look into 2020 as there are some decent prices some cheaper than this years low prices for similar trips.

Always look to transfer deposits before cancelling, with lines like Celebrity you can do it a few time(US bookings), if you change your mind can push the deposit out to a later trip and when you decide what you want to do bring it back.

Comment

Thanks for posting. There are a couple of different ports in the itinerary. I was on a similar cruise out of Harwich in 2015 on Brilliance of the Seas. We mostly had good weather in May, apart from missing Skagen due to sea conditions.

The offer was limited - there was one cabin left of the three single cabins.
          2018-
          Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
          NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
          Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
          Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
          Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you