• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fred Olsen are offering some Singles deals at last.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Olsen are offering some Singles deals at last.

I Know that Fred's singles supplements are usually expensive, so thought I would post this, which I found on Face Book.

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is gifting prospective single travellers with some festive single treats, as it removes single supplements on a whole raft of sailings for 2019-20.
    The itineraries include both ex-UK round trip sailings, and a series of selected fly cruises across the entire, four ship Fred. Olsen fleet. The only real caveat is that travel must be booked by February 28th, 2019
    Among the options on offer are an eight night round Britain cruise, sailing from Liverpool aboard the Black Watch on June 20th, and a fourteen night fly cruise on sister ship, Boudicca. Leaving the Cypriot port of Limassol on March 5th, 2020, this one arrives back into Dover.
    Another tempting option-also aboard Boudicca- is a fourteen night foray to the ‘Fortunate Isles’-Madeira, Tenerife and Gran Canaria- departing from Dover on March 9th, 2019. This latter one is a particularly nice option for anyone desperate to dodge the last, dying days of winter.
    Always famous for the warm, gracious service that is the hallmark of their smaller, more intimate ships, Fred. Olsen continues to offer superb on board cuisine, as well as one of the most highly rated shore excursion programmes of any UK based cruise line. Collectively, the four ships-Balmoral, Braemar, Boudicca and Black Watch- cover almost the entire globe on their yearly roster of sailings.
    A great singles option, for sure.
    Jill

Hi Jill

I posted about these solo offers last week, if you would like further details please follow this link https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...g-%F0%9F%8C%9F.

Thank you

Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by chloecruising, Worcester View Post
      Hi Jill

I posted about these solo offers last week, if you would like further details please follow this link https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/forum...g-%F0%9F%8C%9F.

Thank you

Chloe
      Sorry Chloe, I didn't notice.

I don't need solo deals but I know that there are quite a few people on here that do. Fred are not usually very good on singles fares are they?
      Jill

Comment

Originally posted by chloecruising, Worcester View Post
        Hi Jill

Thank you.

Chloe
        I had noticed Chloe - thanks but FO are still too rich for me

Annie

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X