• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything You Need to Know About the Mighty Mekong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything You Need to Know About the Mighty Mekong

Katie Walsh

Product Executive
    www.Cruise.co.uk

Everything You Need To Know About The Mighty Mekong

Thanks Katie, saved me the trouble (and expense) of going .

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post
      Everything You Need To Know About The Mighty Mekong

Thanks Katie, saved me the trouble (and expense) of going .

Bill
      LOL. I was almost taken in when I saw the price in bold and thought hmm bit more than I want to pay but not bad, until of course I realised that the first pax pays a hell of a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradbury, Coventry View Post
        LOL. I was almost taken in when I saw the price in bold and thought hmm bit more than I want to pay but not bad, until of course I realised that the first pax pays a hell of a lot more.
        Having realised that little duplicity do you feel as if they are mugging you? And making you feel stupid? Or angry? Or unlikely to trust them again? Happens to me all the time unfortunately!

But hey, I can hold a grudge a long time .

The joys of a marketing dept. Oh, well!

Perhaps they are ex-MSC - who knows!

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

One thing about the Mekong that the advert forgets to mention, is that water levels can so low that the itineraries can be severely restricted.
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post
            One thing about the Mekong that the advert forgets to mention, is that water levels can so low that the itineraries can be severely restricted.
            Is that only at certain times of the year or just depending on weather factors?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X