• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Biggest Ever River Cruise Cabin Sale is On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest Ever River Cruise Cabin Sale is On

Katie Walsh

Product Executive
    www.Cruise.co.uk

I booked a supposedly luxury river cruise which was far from luxurious and was far from what we had been led to believe we had booked. The agent at cruise.co has not had the decency to to give me an explanation as to why he told us we would be sailing on the best river cruise company and on a ship which would be the equivalent of Silversea ocean cruises. He did eventually reply to my complaint but passed it on the the river cruise company. My complaint was not with the cruise company but the mis-selling of the cruise by cruise.co. The customer service from the agent has been dreadful, which is as shame as we have always had good service in the past.

Comment

I have just noticed that you are the product executive so maybe you could deal with my complaint.

Comment

Hi there,
        I'm really sorry to hear that you're unhappy!
        Please can you send some more information regarding this to my email address: jasminep@cruise.co.uk

Thank you

Comment

Thank you, will do.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the decent thing is done. I must admit it is the first time that I have heard an issue with a Cruise Dot consultant.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X