• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viking River Cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viking River Cruises

Had a peek at Viking River Cruises to see what was on offer. Still plenty of deals with £1000 off per passenger (book by end Sept.) I know they seem expensive but with this discount and past customer discount of a further £100 the prices seem reasonable.

I compared the offer to the prices for MSC Yacht Club and they win hands down. Given they include flights, tours and alcoholic beverages with main meals they look good value at these prices.

What surprised me was bookings as close as March/April qualifying. I have checked in the past and the offer (which is a typical Viking device) was unavailable as late as this in the season. So I have booked a Danube cruise for April with flights from and to Inverness (no extra charge for regional airport) and am very pleased. April is as far ahead as I can reasonably book.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post
    Had a peek at Viking River Cruises to see what was on offer. Still plenty of deals with £1000 off per passenger (book by end Sept.) I know they seem expensive but with this discount and past customer discount of a further £100 the prices seem reasonable.

I compared the offer to the prices for MSC Yacht Club and they win hands down. Given they include flights, tours and alcoholic beverages with main meals they look good value at these prices.

What surprised me was bookings as close as March/April qualifying. I have checked in the past and the offer (which is a typical Viking device) was unavailable as late as this in the season. So I have booked a Danube cruise for April with flights from and to Inverness (no extra charge for regional airport) and am very pleased. April is as far ahead as I can reasonably book.

Bill
    Enjoy, we have done a couple and have the Danube with a pre tour in Prague booked for this time next year, got it for a price that we were very happy with.

A friend did it earlier this year and they had a great time

John

Comment

With some dates coming in at under £200pppd it is competitive cruising.

eg standard cabin on July 12-19 Viking prestige £1,395

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X