• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubai 5* HB Sept 2020 £76pn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai 5* HB Sept 2020 £76pn

While waiting for my short list cruises to drop in price I have started looking at alternatives and opportunities to extend stays

Saw an article that regular holiday bookings are down and business class flights are at economy prices on some routes.
    Then stumbled on this HUKD find.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/5-j...38pppn-3417455

I suspect now is the time to start looking at addons for any cruises booked to extend stays.

Can full package or just package flights(most cruise lines allow you pick your own dates for just the flight) and go refundable on hotels

If that hotel is not upto your standards you can get deals on a better one.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/jum...e-2020-3411505

Comment

Maybe prudent to steer clear of Dubai for the foreseeable future?

Dubai has strong trading links with Iran and Iran has a significant number of coronavirus cases. Iran is a less wealthy country with perhaps not the money or will to keep up with the latest measures to control the situation. Dubai is also a major crossroads with many peoples from poorer countries from all over, with perhaps less stringent public health facilities, travelling through.

Also who knows when the next Gulf crisis will arise and missiles start flying over again.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X