• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Queens Event with CUNARD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Queens Event with CUNARD!

Will you be at this Royal Rendezvous on the 9th May?

Travelling from Southampton to Hamburg from just £179pp you have to be part of the action!

Enjoy a fantastic firework display in Southampton to celebrate QM2 10th anniversary!

Find out more about this fantastic deal here:

http://www.cruise.co.uk/tailor-made-...9-may-14/6512/

or ring:

0800 408 6200

Any questions and to book, please call me on 0800 408 6154 or E-mail Paulah@cruise.co.uk

See more about me and my adventures at www.paulacruises.co.uk

and see how much fun I have with my passengers

No, but I'll be in Southampton on the 9th for our sailing on Eclipse on the 10th.

Can't wait to see this!
    Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

We'll miss this as we leave Barbados on 8 May on Seabourn Spirit.

Comment

We are due back to Southampton that day on Arcadia....me thinks it's going to be a very busy day. Be great to see all the liners together though
        BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Would love to have experienced this...but...flying out to Tuscany...what a shame !!

Comment

Paula could be tempted what is the price with flight back to Manchester?
            Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
              No, but I'll be in Southampton on the 9th for our sailing on Eclipse on the 10th.

Can't wait to see this!
              Brill, you get to see all three Queen's and enjoy the fireworks and start your own adventure the next day!! Perfect....
              Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Originally posted by cruisegas, cruisegas View Post
                Brill, you get to see all three Queen's and enjoy the fireworks and start your own adventure the next day!! Perfect....
                Just need to find a good vantage point. Any ideas?

We're staying in the Novotel which is fairly near the dock area, but I don't know what the views are like. I might ask for a high room facing the port just in case.

EDIT: Google Street view suggests the Novotel doesn't have any port-facing rooms. Just a stairwell! Also... this forum doesn't support [S]strikethrough?[/S] Odd...
                Last edited by dst87, Falkirk; 26th January 2014, 01:25 PM.
                Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Hi, if you're in Southampton catch the little ferry to Hythe. You'll get great views looking across the Solent towards the ships and great vantage point for the fireworks. There's a couple of bars/restaurants on the Hythe marina to shelter in if it's raining, well we've certainly had our fair share of rain lately!

Comment

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
                    Just need to find a good vantage point. Any ideas?

We're staying in the Novotel which is fairly near the dock area, but I don't know what the views are like. I might ask for a high room facing the port just in case.

EDIT: Google Street view suggests the Novotel doesn't have any port-facing rooms. Just a stairwell! Also... this forum doesn't support [S]strikethrough?[/S] Odd...
                    Hi Duncan,

If you want to stay Southampton side, Mayflower Park near the City Cruise terminal next to the Holiday Inn (West Quay) is a great spot. Or the alternate recommended I post #9 over at Hythe Marina. Either way bound to be a brilliant night.
                    Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X