• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Few Places - Please Join Us At Our Ultra Luxury Cruise Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Few Places - Please Join Us At Our Ultra Luxury Cruise Events

I have to say that the one we went to in Winchester some time ago was very pleasant and instructive. We also enjoyed the cruising experience which resulted from it. ....Neil

Comment

I can't afford to go to the "pitch"..let alone the cruise..

Regards
      Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
        I can't afford to go to the "pitch"..let alone the cruise..

Regards
        Garfield
        Brilliant.

Annie

Comment

Jasmine it's a shame with you guys being in the west mids there isn't something closer. My partner and I would attend something in the area as we are intrigued by Regent and Seabourne and tempted to give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by 1fifthavenue, birmingham View Post
            Jasmine it's a shame with you guys being in the west mids there isn't something closer. My partner and I would attend something in the area as we are intrigued by Regent and Seabourne and tempted to give it a go
            I agree it's a shame there is nothing nearer. However, I would urge you to give in to temptation and give either or both a try. Judith

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X