• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50% Off and $1000 obc - Oceania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% Off and $1000 obc - Oceania

These have been booking like mad today, so didnt want you to miss out on these fantastic deals.

Additional Bonus Savings on more European Sailings
    Bonus Savings of up to 50% plus $1,000 Onboard Credit*
    Prices from
    per person
    (*per stateroom)
    Oceania Cruises is now offering bonus savings of up to 50% PLUS $1,000 onboard credit on six more European sailings . These unique offers allow you to make your cruise as inclusive as you wish on three of oceania's four ships, including the brand new Marina in her inaugural European season.
    Prices are valid until 31st March

And dont forget that cruise.co.uk will apply our own discount of a FURTHER 10% on all these prices

Wonders of the Ancients
    23rd April, Insignia
    Prices from per person
    Plus $1,000 onboard credit*

Grecian Glory
    6th May, Marina
    Prices from per person

Jewels of the Aegean
    22nd May, Nautica
    Prices from per person

Gems of Europe
    27th May, Insignia
    Prices from per person

Greek Isles Odyssey
    9th July, Nautica
    Prices from per person

Treasures of the Continent
    29th July, Marina
    Prices from per person

These are one those moments in life where you stop, have a look, have another look and still dont believe your eyes.

Yes these are correct!

Oceania has many features and points of distinction that would leave you whanting more, and i could go on and on about them, but i think in this occasion, i will let the prices speak for themselves

If you know anything about oceania and have always whanted to give them a try, then do not hesitate to call. The prices will be valid until the end of march, but I doubt the cabins will be.

And dont forget that cruise.co.uk will apply our own discount of a FURTHER 10% on all these prices

Any questions, Please feel free to call for more information on 0800 408 6119

Regards,
    Graeme

Tel 0800 408 6119
    Blog:

Hi Graeme
    Sounds a fab deal! Whats the cost including flights (Scotland or Manchester) for 9th July Greek Odyssey
    Tks
    Tarkah

Comment

Good grief that price for Grecian Glory on Marina is amazing! Would have jumped at it but we're already on holiday in Rhodes.

Anything in the offing for September/October? I'll keep looking!

Comment

Tel: 0800 408 6097
        Blog:

Comment

Hi! Now I'm confused. Not hard to do but are you Sian or Graeme? Maybe you're sharing the ID!

Thanks for the information. Is this one Alaska or the East Coast? I'd prefer the Med but will have a think about this one.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X