• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate In Luxury And Intimacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate In Luxury And Intimacy

Usually when people say luxury or 6* cruising the big names spring to mind like Crystal or Silversea - but after a little further digging I think Windstar Cruises are something else.

Windstar cruises are one of the most luxurious and intimate cruise lines, the classic look with towering masts and smaller size makes them look a lot more like a private yacht than a cruise ship.

And the fact that they only have around 150-300 passengers on each of their ships means that they can cater to just about every whim you could have. And because they have some very small ships they can enter much smaller and more private ports than the larger ships out there.

They also include all watersports such as water sking, scenic boat rides and kayaking to name a few so you can always find something to do if you get a bit bored of lying out on the deck in the sun.

I think they look about one of the best I've seen - what are your thoughts?.

And the deal is?

Comment

They do look really good. However the special offers of two for one fares don't seem to materialise when you research a cruise. A bit misleading. You'd also need to cruise and stay as I could only see 7 day cruises offered. Maybe a tailor made cruise could be designed with flights. Those Caribbean ones look fabulous, well so do the Costa Rican ones. Come to think of it they all look wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
        And the deal is?

2-for-1 cruise fares on select Windstar sailingsLearn more

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear View Post
          They do look really good. However the special offers of two for one fares don't seem to materialise when you research a cruise. A bit misleading. You'd also need to cruise and stay as I could only see 7 day cruises offered. Maybe a tailor made cruise could be designed with flights. Those Caribbean ones look fabulous, well so do the Costa Rican ones. Come to think of it they all look wonderful.

We could certainly tailor - made this holiday to include just an extra day, week or fortnight - really just about anything you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
            And the deal is?
            We will always do something a little extra over and above what ever the cruise line offers when booking through us

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X