• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discover complete luxury in paradise with Paul Gauguin Cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover complete luxury in paradise with Paul Gauguin Cruises

paul gauguin.jpg

I have just booked some of my clients onto the m/s Paul Gauguin, I didn't really know much about this before but I wanted to let you know about this cruise line as it looks to be an amazing experience.

Paul Gauguin cruises operates year round in the South Pacific and offers a small ship with 332 guests and 215 crew.

The cruise offers :-

*Inclusive gratuities*
    *Complimentary beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship*
    *In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water*
    *Inclusive watersports with the State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina*
    *Open seating dining*
    *Complimentary 24-hour room service with complimentary in-room dining*

Paul Gauguin now have NEW REDUCED FARES and have prices starting from per person including return flights from London. I think that this is excellent value considering the quality of the brand, itineraries and what is included.

More information on this cruise experience and itineraries can be found by visiting the Paul Gauguin website which can be visited .... HERE.

If there is anything that anyone would like me to look into for them please contact me directly for prices and availability.
    Last edited by Richard, Cruise.co.uk; 23rd October 2010, 10:29 AM.
    sigpic

Call me directly on 0800 408 6095
    Email me

Please visit my to view and rate my customer service as well as viewing my cruise related blogs.........

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X