• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oceania various under £200pppd some nudging £150pppd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topdeck, London
    started a topic Oceania various under £200pppd some nudging £150pppd

Oceania various under £200pppd some nudging £150pppd

After a break from searching and some lines getting pricey and needing over £150pppn to get on the ship with perks I am looking at other value propositions.

Noticed a good few Oceania under £200ppp that include perks and/or some OBC etc.

eg.
    29 Oct 1 night Miami 10n cruise inc flights transfer £1829

internet
    Plus choose one of amenities below:

FREE - US$600 Shipboard Credit
    FREE - Beverage Package
    FREE - 6 Shore Excursions

CDlink
    cruise only at £1239
    Oct flight around £400-£450 may get cheaper

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    I understand there is a trade off
    ​​​​​​picking a good stopover when you can't go direct is not always easy

Sometimes I pick a longer layover to give more time less stress and a meal.

Leave a comment:

• Issyalex, Glasgow
    replied
    Thanks TD. Hubby won’t drive abroad. I’ve got to choose the quickest flights as he’s never keen to fly longhall. Depending on distance and type of airplane I sometimes have book economy plus to keep him happy! 🙈🙄😂

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Here is one I found with KLM not as good routing but hits close to £450
    (includes 1 bag)

try this link (I will test it soon)

MIA_Flight.JPG
    Last edited by Topdeck, London; 18th August 2019, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    Its a bit further up the coast but if staying before and after you can choose to move about with a car.
    Some options were in/out different airports both ends.

BT-store.com
    and
    momondo.co.uk
    Last edited by Topdeck, London; 18th August 2019, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Issyalex, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
    if it is the cruise I am thinking of if you plan some extra time in Florida you an get the flight prices down to £450 economy with bag & 1 stop using United and palm beach.

Just using MIA and FLL it will be more now but there will be a sale at some point

Agree once your price for the cruise on the main stream like Celebrity is hitting £150pppd+ time to be looking at the next tier up
    Flights to Palm beach? Cheapest flight is £800pp return. How far is that from Miami port? We will stay several days before and after so will be able to book the cheaper flights. Where are you finding the £450 price?
    Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 17th August 2019, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Topdeck, London
    replied
    if it is the cruise I am thinking of if you plan some extra time in Florida you an get the flight prices down to £450 economy with bag & 1 stop using United and palm beach.

Just using MIA and FLL it will be more now but there will be a sale at some point

Agree once your price for the cruise on the main stream like Celebrity is hitting £150pppd+ time to be looking at the next tier up

Leave a comment:

• Issyalex, Glasgow
    replied
    My April 2020 Oceania cruise is a wee bit more expensive than the one you found for the 10nights, and Sadly our Miami flights from Glasgow or Edinburgh will be more expensive than the £400-450 you can get from London TD. However I think Oceania can give better value than some other ‘premium ‘ lines with the OBC/drinks/tours and free specialty restaurants, specialty coffees, non alcoholic drinks etc .

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X