• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Bargain Viking Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

Have had snow in Vegas! Didn't book a sunshine cruise - will be quite happy in the warm ambience of the ship. If we do feel the need to chill some more we will just head to their Snow Grotto!

Bill
    I had a look at the link and the prices are amazingly good, for all categories. Have a great trip and we're with you on the weather front. On what I term ''cold weather'' cruises, the ship is the destination [as it is on warm/hot weather cruises too, for us].

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

I had a look at the link and the prices are amazingly good, for all categories. Have a great trip and we're with you on the weather front. On what I term ''cold weather'' cruises, the ship is the destination [as it is on warm/hot weather cruises too, for us].
      The great prices give us the headroom to have a stay in London which is a great bonus - its been a couple of years and I am looking forward to it.

Weather? - well I for one enjoy our seasons - good and bad. I couldn't conceive of the same climate year round. But then again we're all different. It's just a short cruise so definitely the ship is the destination and (contrarily) a break from our Winter (there's irony for you).

Thanks for your good wishes Mrs.M.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

The great prices give us the headroom to have a stay in London which is a great bonus - its been a couple of years and I am looking forward to it.

Weather? - well I for one enjoy our seasons - good and bad. I couldn't conceive of the same climate year round. But then again we're all different. It's just a short cruise so definitely the ship is the destination and (contrarily) a break from our Winter (there's irony for you).

Thanks for your good wishes Mrs.M.

Bill
        Bill

Enjoy, we like Viking, the ships are a good size and everything works

John

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post

Bill

Enjoy, we like Viking, the ships are a good size and everything works

John
          Thanks John - just need to get from Inverness to Edinburgh on the 2nd January (public holiday in Scotland - we love New Year!) Either train or coach - just waiting on Winter timetables coming out.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

If we hadn’t been going away in Feb, winter sun and golf , we would have been with you on this trip

John

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
              If we hadn’t been going away in Feb, winter sun and golf , we would have been with you on this trip

John
              I would like to think you would definitely have the better weather. Although I am from the home of Golf, I am more a happy (?) hacker than a Seve B.

Enjoy you trip when it comes.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X