• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Bargain Viking Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Bargain Viking Cruise

If you have ever fancied trying Viking then this is in my opinion a good deal

https://www.vikingcruises.co.uk/ocea...r/pricing.html

John

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
    If you have ever fancied trying Viking then this is in my opinion a good deal

https://www.vikingcruises.co.uk/ocea...r/pricing.html

John
    I could be tempted if the price shown was also applicable to Solo passengers, but sadly it is not. I enjoy sailing on small ships, but unfortunately, a good deal or not, I won’t be sailing with Viking. Jan

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up John.

Just booked it with a 2 day London extension (wife will indulge in a little shopping I'm sure) - threw in free flights back to Inverness as well (woo-hoo).

Very pleased.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post
        Thanks for the heads-up John.

Just booked it with a 2 day London extension (wife will indulge in a little shopping I'm sure) - threw in free flights back to Inverness as well (woo-hoo).

Very pleased.

Bill
        Great result, enjoy!

Comment

Shame more people don't share their findings so others can grab deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
            Shame more people don't share their findings so others can grab deals.
            Absolutely,

BOB in January more than compensated by the price of the cruise - and heh, we might get an easy passage. I don't mind a lively sea though.

Pleased the deal was posted and as a returning customer we qualified for an extra £100 reduction each. Icing on the cake was the free flight home.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Itinerary may not suit everyone - a visit to Portsmouth? For one I am looking forward to it - it is a long way from home and I have never visited before.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Something of a taster for you

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                  Something of a taster for you
                  Thanks John

Think we will be taking in Les Mis - haven't seen that yet. Lots of possibilities - been a while since we were in London.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmowerman, Tain View Post

Thanks John

Think we will be taking in Les Mis - haven't seen that yet. Lots of possibilities - been a while since we were in London.

Bill
                    We saw Book of Mormon earlier this month - fantastic show. I’d go again anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria, Aberystwyth View Post

We saw Book of Mormon earlier this month - fantastic show. I’d go again anytime.
                      So much choice - so little time!

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

If planning Portsmouth historic there are cheap annual tickets if you shop around. Also for the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
                          If planning Portsmouth historic there are cheap annual tickets if you shop around. Also for the tower.
                          Thanks TD - we'll check that out.

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Early Jan? it could be snowing, I can't see much sitting on deck time so I think that makes £1290 look a bit expensive

Comment

Originally posted by PropShaft, Palatine of Lancashire View Post
                              Early Jan? it could be snowing, I can't see much sitting on deck time so I think that makes £1290 look a bit expensive
                              Have had snow in Vegas! Didn't book a sunshine cruise - will be quite happy in the warm ambience of the ship. If we do feel the need to chill some more we will just head to their Snow Grotto!

Bill

Lawnmowerman

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X