• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click here!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click here!!

Ok, so the title was totally out of order and just plain cheeky, but I needed you all to look at these deals.
    If you have ever wanted to go on a Silversea cruise, then the time to book is now! I have even heard rumors of free upgrades, I can't promise, but give us a call and we'll see what we can do.

Tel 0800 408 6119
    Blog:

Now thats what I call a underhand way to get attention Graeme I'm not even going to read the offer just
    for that......so there.... and if I miss out on a good deal it will be your fault. :D
    sigpic
    Cruisings Cool

Comment

Graeme - with that kind of marketing genius Satchi & Satchi will be on the phone any moment ;-)
      sigpic
      Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
      Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
      Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
      Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

Cheeky monkey

Yes you are a cheeky monkey but they are really good prices for Silversea. If I hadn't already got two booked I might have been interested.. ....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Barrowman, Bedford View Post
          Now thats what I call a underhand way to get attention Graeme I'm not even going to read the offer just
          for that......so there.... and if I miss out on a good deal it will be your fault. :D

I had to give it a go!
          I cant be serious ALL the time.

Tel 0800 408 6119
          Blog:

Comment

Originally posted by Grant, West Sussex View Post
            Graeme - with that kind of marketing genius Satchi & Satchi will be on the phone any moment ;-)

Tel 0800 408 6119
            Blog:

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X