• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmas & New Year With Regent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas & New Year With Regent

Last edited by Graeme, Cruise.co.uk; 7th September 2010, 10:32 AM.

Tel 0800 408 6119
    Blog:

Now THEIR are some nice itineraries, Panama Canal on my '"To Cruise" list........
    sigpic
    Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
    Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

Hi Grant, hadn't seen you on here recently---thought you were still recovering from taking your teenagers on QM2! Quite agree with you about the Regent specials, we like Regent very much and if the cruise piggy bank was not showing well nigh empty(aah) I would be tempted to book. Panama cruise is on my list of "to do's" also. Cynthia

Comment

Hey Cynthia - Oh I pop in here where I can - but combination of quite a big global role for the past 6 months and moving house has occupied most waking minutes!!! Was great to briefly meet you on board QM2 :-)
        sigpic
        Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
        Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
        Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
        Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

Originally posted by Grant, West Sussex View Post
          Now THEIR are some nice itineraries, Panama Canal on my '"To Cruise" list........

I'll sign you up then shall I?
          Would you prefer the 1403sq.ft Master suite or the 876 sq. ft Grand Suite?
          ... just let me know.

All the best,

Tel 0800 408 6119
          Blog:

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme, Cruise.co.uk View Post
            I'll sign you up then shall I?
            Would you prefer the 1403sq.ft Master suite or the 876 sq. ft Grand Suite?
            ... just let me know.

All the best,
            Oh Graeme, the master suite for me and the grand suite for DH('cos that way I dont need to take ear plugs to eliminate his snoring)-----oh damn, I have now awoken from my dreams and fantasies and am back to the reality of a depleted piggy bank---please cancel the above request forthwith! Cynthia

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X