• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday Breakaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacey, Cruise.co.uk
    started a topic Black Friday Breakaway

Black Friday Breakaway

Seeing as we are now at the end of October, I think it's perfectly acceptable to begin to mention the word Christmas. Whether we like it or not, it's just around the corner! I am very organised and have most of it sorted already. I still have the kids presents to get and that is why I will be a poor person for the next couple of months!

I am off to New York in the new year to celebrate my 30th birthday. We have saved a day of the trip just to go shopping and we are hoping to head to one of the big outlets. Everyone talks about how great the shopping is there so we are excited to give it a try! Black Friday is fast approaching and I have put together a package that combines some shopping time and a cruise to rest your feet afterwards!

27 November
    Fly direct from London to New York
    Check into your 3* New York hotel for a four night stay

28 November
    The USA celebrates Thanksgiving!

29 November
    This is Black Friday in the States. This day is often regarded as the beginning of Christmas shopping season. Retailers usually open extremely early and offer special sales to kick start the shopping season.

01 December
    Join the Norwegian Breakaway for a 7 night cruise
    Itinerary - New York, At Sea, Port Canaveral (Florida), Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas), Nassau (Bahamas), At Sea, At Sea and then back to New York

08 December
    Fly direct from New York to London

Here are the prices -

Inside Cabin - £1199 per person
    Outside Cabin - £1249 per person
    Balcony Cabin - £1349 per person

Please call me to book on 0800 408 6111. Alternatively, you will reach me on staceyw@cruise.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• rusky123, swansea
    replied
    I am off on the Breakaway for the 12 day cruise on the 19th Jan, yay 3 days in NY before the cruise as well. Any tips for a short stay in NY would be more than welcome x

Leave a comment:

• Stacey, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    Thanks Malcolm! We were on the Breakaway for a night in April. I wish it had been longer as think we only got around about 30% of the facilities in the end!

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    Hi Stacey, 'Breakaway' is quite an AMAZING ship for those who enjoy plenty of 'action' and entertainment (not to mention multiple dining choices) on their cruises.

I worte a rather long ship review here for anybody with time to kill:

Norwegian Breakaway Review | Malcolm Oliver's Cruiseblog

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X