• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 for 1 Sale on Last Minute Cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 for 1 Sale on Last Minute Cruises

Yes that's right first person will pay these cheap saver fare's and the Second passengers travels for FREE, no strings attached.

British Isles and the Chelsea Flower Show – 12 days – 14 May 2013 - Outside from £1299 per couple
    Portsmouth, St Peter Port, Fowey, Waterford, Dublin, Kirkwall, Invergordon, Greenwich, Dover, Portsmouth
    No Single Supplement on Selected cabins

Celtic Treasures – 9 days – 25 May - £949 per couple
    Portsmouth, Foynes, Killybegs, Portrush, Dublin, Cobh, St Peter Port, Guernsey

Heritage of the British Isles – 10 days – Departing Portsmouth 2 June - £999 per couple
    Portsmouth, St Peter Port, Holyhead, Liverpool, Belfast, Oban, Port of Tyne, Portsmouth

All these cruises are inclusive of:

• All meals (from breakfast through to late-night snacks) and entertainment on board mv Voyager for the duration of the cruise of your choice
    • Programme of informative talks by our port lecturers and guest speakers, plus enrichment lectures on board
    • Complimentary tea and coffee available from a self-service facility throughout the day and night
    • Use of sauna, gym, Jacuzzis and pools
    • Captain's cocktail parties and gala dinners
    • All port and pre-paid airport taxes

If the above are too last minute I have a selection of cruises going later in the year which have an Amazing up to £250 per cabin onboard spending money.

• Heritage of the British Isles – 10 days – Departing Portsmouth 2 June – from £1109pp
    • The Land of the Midnight Sun – 15 days - Departing Portsmouth 11 June – from £2039pp
    • Mediterranean Medley – 15 days – Departing Marseille 12 Sept – from £2089pp
    • Adriatic, Aegean and Corinth Canal – 13 days – Departs Dubrovnik 26 Sept – from £2019pp
    • In the Footsteps of St Paul – 13 Days – Departing Istanbul 21 Oct – from £1799pp

And this time the missing piece of information is..................?

Comment

my Bet its Voyage of Discovery, thats why its not been mentioned...
      Cruises from Portsmouth's new cruise terminal

http://www.cruises.co.uk/673-cruise_..._sail_sea.html
      Last edited by pennbank, UK; 11th April 2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I did wonder, I thought there cant be many lines sailing from Portsmouth. Yet it never ceases to amaze me, nearly every post put up by one of the cruise dot staff has a critical peice of info missing. A simple check list is all that is needed

Date
        Cruise Line
        Ship
        Price
        Itinerary
        And whats included Flight/OBC/Drinks/Grats etc

Comment

The OP does state:

all meals (from breakfast through to late-night snacks) and entertainment on board mv Voyager for the duration of the cruise of your choice

Comment

Oh I wouldn't worry, Cumbria Cruises are calling the mv Voyager a brand new ship " Brand New ship MV Voyager - Cumbria Cruises ".... I wonder what else the say that will excite my curiosity and how true it is. ....Neil

Comment

Sorry all - my fault - I just assumed you'd know who I meant when I mentioned the MV Voyager - You're correct it is Voyages of Discovery.

PS - Neil what are you doing looking at Cumbria Cruises?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X