• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain

Hi Everyone

I've just seen MSC's new ship Virtuosa reduced from £549 down to £399 and that includes all your drinks too! Children from £59.

It goes the 28th May for 4 nights around Britain from Southampton. You don't need to be vaccinated and the test is included in the price!!

We've already committed ourselves for that weekend, or I would have been on it!! .................................................. .....Carol

At £399 they are paying JC to cruise if they include Guinness.

Comment

Great price pity it’s MSC as hubby doesn’t fancy them. 🙄
      don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post
        Great price pity it’s MSC as hubby doesn’t fancy them. 🙄
        I wasn't sure, but the pictures look lovely .................................................. Carol

Comment

I think it also includes tips?

Comment

Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post
            Yes You're right it does ................................................Ca rol

Comment

No Single supplements either ............................................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
                Careful you will be tempting Annie on another cruise on a ship from Southampton.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

I wasn't sure, but the pictures look lovely .................................................. Carol
                  Carol I think MSC ships look stunning and I’d try one in a heartbeat but trying to persuade to go is a different matter. 🙄😂 it’s a great deal. I’ve noticed that there’s a 30% off for NHS workers! Wonder if it’s included in this cruise? 🤔
                  Last edited by Issyalex, Glasgow; 28th April 2021, 06:44 PM.
                  don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by sandraggg, Newcastle View Post
                    Even if it included travel to & from Southampton it's not worth the hassle for four nights!

Still waiting for Marella to release their Newcastle departures.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear View Post

Even if it included travel to & from Southampton it's not worth the hassle for four nights!

Still waiting for Marella to release their Newcastle departures.
                      Yes, I agree.

We've sometimes thought about visiting the Isle of Wight (we've never been) before or after a cruise, which might make a short cruise more worthwhile. Never got round to it, though.

Comment

Sales cannot be good and tbh not surprised given their reputation in the UK market.

Annie

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

Carol I think MSC ships look stunning and I’d try one in a heartbeat but trying to persuade to go is a different matter. 🙄😂 it’s a great deal. I’ve noticed that there’s a 30% off for NHS workers! Wonder if it’s included in this cruise? 🤔
                          Do NHS patients count also as I am a good customer at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

Sales cannot be good and tbh not surprised given their reputation in the UK market.

Annie
                            It did cross my mind that there may not enough potential cruisers to "socially distance half fill" all of the cruise ships planning to sail around Britain this summer. I believe Top Deck listed 18. So 18 x say 1000 Pax/ship every 3 or 7 days is an enormous number of people wishing to cruise with none or limited ports of call.

Discounts coming on all lines?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
                              It did cross my mind that there may not enough potential cruisers to "socially distance half fill" all of the cruise ships planning to sail around Britain this summer. I believe Top Deck listed 18. So 18 x say 1000 Pax/ship every 3 or 7 days is an enormous number of people wishing to cruise with none or limited ports of call.

Discounts coming on all lines?
                              I hope so I'm hoping Anthem of the Seas comes down a bit, I would love to take the family to see her ...............................................Car ol

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X