• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The www.CRUISE.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marella Dream 11/18 Dec 2019 Eastern Med 7n £420

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marella Dream 11/18 Dec 2019 Eastern Med 7n £420

Don't fancy the Xmas market option on CMV or P&O(or get your cruise cancelled) here are a couple of deals on Marella out of Cyprus.
    Similar itinerary Turkey,Greece and Ashdod (for Jerusalem and Bethlehem), Israel

Both 7nights
    11 Dec from £429 OV+
    18 Dec from £449 OV+

As usual Marella Dream is AI with flights and transfers included

I nearly missed these as I use London airports in searches

Availability and pricing varies(a lot) by airport seems to be better for the 11th.

While searching(direct on a TUI site)the 18th popped up at £390pp(OV) but that soon sold(Probably a cancellation)

CD search will find them but the prices are way off what they should be, also what looks like the old itinerary for the 18th.
    https://www.cruise.co.uk/checkAvaila...817&DOLIVE=YES
    https://www.cruise.co.uk/checkAvaila...250&DOLIVE=YES

I have been closely monitoring this cruise on the 18th for a few weeks, and prices have varied quite noticeably between early morning and afternoon.

Cheapest I noted was £380 for outside plus cabin (shower and bath) out of EMA.

£449 out of BHX

Almost took the plunge but the weather not looking that great late December in that part of the world and most ports in the DTD (done to death) category................Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

They found an inside for the 11th.£347pp

Comment

Reports have been heavy rain last cruise not sure about current one(11th)
        18th-25th it's looking good 17c-21c* sunny/cloud take that over 9c-13c.

Limassol, Antalya, Rhodes, Kusadasi, Jerusalem * Israel stop a little cooler

Still cabins with flights East Midlands and Birmingham.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X