• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMV Amy Johnson 2 itinerary are out and on sale....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMV Amy Johnson 2 itinerary are out and on sale....

Not really deals yet but worth a post in the "hot off the press" section.

this is what they have so far
    Amy Johnson Calendar

Tue 13th Apr 21 Amy Johnson Singapore Amy Johnson’s Maiden Voyage 2021 S101 44
    Wed 14th Apr 21 Amy Johnson Singapore Amy Johnson’s Maiden Voyage 2021 S101A 42
    Sat 9th Oct 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Grand Black Sea & Mediterranean S111 32

I'll wait 'till they reduce the number of nights to 7 - 14....................Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

Is this one of the old Princess ships?

Comment

Wow. I'd love to do the Black Sea cruise.

Comment

Nice itinerary on the Black Sea cruise but over 10k for two in a balcony.
          They're 'aving a larf.....

Regards
          A gobsmacked Garf

Comment

Originally posted by CELEBRITYFAN, YORK View Post
            Is this one of the old Princess ships?
            Yes: https://youtu.be/IAO17ZsSGgA
            See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

I like the idea of the black seas cruise too but far far too long a duration

Comment

(CD search fails to find any cruise for Amy Johnson)
                (images of itinerary may not load)
                Tue 13th Apr 21 Amy Johnson Singapore Amy Johnson’s Maiden Voyage 2021 S101 44
                Fri 28th May 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Weekend Whitsun Bank Holiday S102 3
                Mon 31th May 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Iceland & Faroes S103 13
                Sun 13th June 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury South Norway Discovery & Viking Experience S104 7
                Sun 20th Jun 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Arctic Voyage Greenland & Iceland Experience S105 22
                Mon 12th Jul 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Grand British Isles Discovery S106 25
                Thu 22th Jul 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury North Cape, Spitzbergen & Land of the Midnight Sun S107 16
                Sat 7th Aug 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Arctic Voyage Greenland & Iceland Experience S108 22
                Sun 29th Aug 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury South Norway Discovery & Viking Experience S109 6
                Sat 4th Sep 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Grand Canada, Greenland, Iceland & Northern Lights S110 35
                Sat 9th Oct 21 Amy Johnson London Tilbury Grand Black Sea & Mediterranean S111 32
                Greenland itinerary map for S105 (S108 adds Rotterdam and drops overnights)

with the canada run S110

s110-map.jpg
                Last edited by Topdeck, London; 18th February 2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I have updated again.

There are also some new options from Oct I have not listed but they are wait listed.
                  (split the long black sea cruise.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X