• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The Northern Lights Tickle Your Fancy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Tromso is at around the best latitude for viewing the Northern Lights, but I've seen some very good photos of the Aurora recently that were taken in Scotland and Northern England.
    We are taking the scientists predictions seriously and are off for 12 days Aurora hunting with Hurtigruten- in less than 8 weeks time.

Comment

Been to Norwegian Fiords ( and Iceland) a couple of times but only at the summer times of the year ( sunbathing at Honnesvag above the Arctic circle was weird) .
      Definitely have Hurtigruten / Aurora viewing on my wish list .I presume we are still in an Aurora maximum his year - How late in the year can you see it?
      Does the rice quoted include flights - if so from where to where? Is this just an up to Honnesvag or an up and down the coast cruise back to Bergen?
      Is this for this year or 2015?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X