• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last minute flights have opened up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last minute flights have opened up!

Hi all,

I've just had an email come through from our Hurtigruten rep and they've added a new date for us.
    Due to the popularity of their 2012 Northern lights program from the UK they've added a new departure from Manchester.

It's on the Richard With on the 18th Nov to the 29th Nov doing their classic round voyage, (Bergen to Bergen).
    All flights, transfers, baggage and fuel supplements are included in the cost so this is a great opportunity to see the Northern lights, (fingers crossed).
    Prices start from £1299 per person for an inside cabin and
    for a single cruiser prices start from £1569pp

I know a Northern lights cruise won't be to everyone taste but those that have done them are almost always glad to have done so. Who hasn't, at some point thought about adding the Aurora Borealis to their bucket list?

Plus, and I know I've said it before, if you're looking to see the 'real' Norway there isn't anyone better to do it with than Hurtigruten.

If you're interested feel free to give me a call for more detals.

Happy cruising.

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X