• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurtigruten brochure 2013 - Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurtigruten brochure 2013 - Online

Hi guys 'n gals of the forum.

Just a quick one today for you. I've just received my copy of Hurtigrutens 2013 brochure and I thought it might be useful if you could see it online so I've uploaded it for you all.
    You can view it by clicking here.
    It might take a few seconds to load as it's a big brochure but if you're patient with it it'll appear.
    Any questions, (or if you want a quote), feel free to email privately or ask your question below.

Happy cruising.

PS - I've not done this before so you'll have to let me know if it's useful for you to be able to see brochures online and I'll see about adding some more for you

Thanks James ... whenever I hear the word Hurtigruten I can't help thinking of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets !

Comment

Originally posted by trevor432990, East Sussex View Post
      Thanks James ... whenever I hear the word Hurtigruten I can't help thinking of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets !
      That's cheered me up this morning - Hurdy gurdy!

"It's time to start the music
      It's time to light the lights"

Quite possibly the best TV show of my childhood. Thanks Trevor.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X