• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An expedition of a lifetime!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An expedition of a lifetime!

On board the Prince Albert II you can take an expedition to a completely amazing destination that can really only be truly visited by cruising, Antarctica.

A destination that you may have though you would never visit by the opportunities are endless, especially on board this great expedition ship.

She can hold approx 132 passengers so small enough to glide through the icy waters.

The Antarctica cruises start and finish in Ushuaia, Argentina and a typical itinerary will see in:

Ushuaia
    Day at sea
    West Point Island
    Carcass Island
    Stanley
    Day at sea
    Day at sea
    South Georgia
    South Georgia
    South Georgia
    South Georgia
    Day at sea
    Day at sea
    Arctic peninsula
    Arctic peninsula
    Arctic peninsula
    Drake Passage
    Drank passage
    Ushuaia

The itinerary will let you discover this 'white continent' with the wilderness and wildlife such as whales, penguins and seals.
    The excursions will let you experience and witness the huge icebergs and glaciers up close.

Antarctica is a once in a lifetime experience, which you can now comfortably and luxuriously visit on board the Prince Albert, which is part of the Silversea brand.

On board is an all inclusive arrangement, including all meals and drinks, entertainment and tips.

But dont forget to take your thermals!
    See something you like?

Dont hesitate to call me on 0800 408 6129, email me on and please visit my blog at for all the lastest cruise stories!

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X