• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMV Marco Polo 5 Jan 2021 Amazon TIlbury 44n from £2,999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CMV Marco Polo 5 Jan 2021 Amazon TIlbury 44n from £2,999

    The itinerary for MP 2021 changed 2 weeks ago
    https://www.cruiseandmaritime.com/ne...for-marco-polo

    Amazon, Cape Verde, West Indies & Azores

    Ship: Marco Polo • Departs: Bristol Avonmouth • Sail Date: Tuesday 5th Jan 2021 • Duration: 44 nights
    Cruise Code: P143


    from £2,999 inside
    OV are from £3,999 includes additions value package(£5pppd) 25% off the VIP.

    This could be one to watch.

    This one includes a coach to Bristol to pick up the ship, you can do Bristol round trip 42n for the same price.

    #2
    44 nights on MP....sorry that's a nightmare scenario to us....and in an inside as well!!!!
    Garf

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
      44 nights on MP....sorry that's a nightmare scenario to us....and in an inside as well!!!!
      Garf
      I'd rather be on the MP for 44 nights in any cabin than go to work for 44 days!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post

        I'd rather be on the MP for 44 nights in any cabin than go to work for 44 days!
        Fair enough Malcolm but being retired, I have to agree with Garfield. I did a European cruise on Marco Polo a few years ago and wasn't impressed. As for doing an Amazon cruise on her; we saw her moored in Santarem when we were on Boudicca doing an Amazon cruise and was glad I wasn't on MP.

        I doubt Garfie would like Boudicca either because he likes more modern ships I think.

        Jill

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Malcolm, Essex View Post

          I'd rather be on the MP for 44 nights in any cabin than go to work for 44 days!
          I wouldn't...I retired early to allow us to spend a bit more time cruising alongside other recreations.
          44 nights onboard any ship let alone a CMV one in an inside isn't my idea of fun.
          I'll leave it to those that do enjoy it.

          Regards
          Garf.
          Last edited by Garfield, Waterlooville; 26th January 2020, 10:10 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Smith7 View Post

            Fair enough Malcolm but being retired, I have to agree with Garfield. I did a European cruise on Marco Polo a few years ago and wasn't impressed. As for doing an Amazon cruise on her; we saw her moored in Santarem when we were on Boudicca doing an Amazon cruise and was glad I wasn't on MP.

            I doubt Garfie would like Boudicca either because he likes more modern ships I think.
            Morning J
            That's partially the reason, the other being the size of their ships.
            We like that larger ships tend to have more options for entertainment etc when we're not in port.
            Itinerary is our main reason to cruise as it's a darn sight more comfortable than either trains or coaches.
            I'd be prepared to give Fred a try on one of their Seine cruises though.

            Regards
            Garf.

            Comment


            We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.


            By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

            Working...
            X