• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Peter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Peter

Hello,

My names Peter and I have worked in the travel industry for over 13 years and spent the last 6 of those in the cruise sector.
    I'm really looking forward to using the cruise forum to connect with everyone having just joined cruise.co.uk a few months ago.

I've been looking at a fantastic Cunard cruise today for the 29th November 2013 on Queen Victoria and I wanted to share this great deal for any solo travellers looking for a late deal to the Med

It's a 12 night cruise on the Cunard Getaway promotion for just....
    £624 for an inside cabin
    £686 for a obstructed outside cabin
    £749 for a balcony cabin

Last edited by Peter, Cruise.co.uk; 30th October 2013, 02:40 PM.
    I have worked in the cruise industry for the last 6 years and in the travel industry as a whole for 13 years. I have been fortunate enough to travel on a variety of ships and destinations all over the world. Please head to my website www.petersportsofcall.co.uk for more information and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services!

Please call me on 0800 408 6091 or email peterw@cruise.co.uk with any enquiries. I am always very happy to help

Hi Peter and welcome to the forum mate

Did you say Cunard are making us solo passengers an 'offer' !?

It must be nearly Winter again.... but seriously thanks for the offer but I'm off with Fred in 2 weeks so can't make this one but keep those solo offers coming as there are a whole bunch of us on here.

Comment

Hi Trevor,

Thanks very much for the welcome

Its very rare to see a solo offer from Cunard - hopefully a sign of things to come ?
      I have worked in the cruise industry for the last 6 years and in the travel industry as a whole for 13 years. I have been fortunate enough to travel on a variety of ships and destinations all over the world. Please head to my website www.petersportsofcall.co.uk for more information and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services!

Please call me on 0800 408 6091 or email peterw@cruise.co.uk with any enquiries. I am always very happy to help

Comment

Hello Peter

Happy to see you joining the forum. I'm not needing single offers, but I'm always on the look out for Regent or Seabourn offers (as rare as hens' teeth!) Judith

Comment

Hello Cooke,

We do sometimes get them though, I'll be sure to post some on here next time I see one

Comment

I'm actually going to put another post up about the singles offers - only because since I have written this the prices have come down and I have found some others as well with Cunard

Comment

Hi Peter
              I see there are afew solo cruises out there at the moment, does that mean the cruise industry is finally waking to the solo cruiser?

Will you be our solo white knight and keep us informed on cruises with low or no single subs?
              Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
              Angie

Comment

Forgot to add,that like Trevor.I'm already to cruise with FO in 2 weeks time. The other cruise companies need to bring their offers in earlier, instead of making us the last cruisers they think about,at the last minute.
                Why is it these days, that common sense and common decency, aren't that common??!!?.
                Angie

Comment

I'm hoping i'll be able to post lots of single offers and hopefully find some where the offers have been made earlier.

Apparently Royal Caribbean are possibly basing one of their new Quantum Class ships in Southampton from 2015 and these have single studio balconies - if they get the pricing right its a great opportunity for them.

I'll be interested to see if the new P&O Britannia accomodates any single passengers as well

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X