• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye all, (sort of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James, Cruise.co.uk
    started a topic Goodbye all, (sort of)

Goodbye all, (sort of)

After three and a half great years of working at Cruise Dot I'm afraid to say I've been offered a new job and today will be my last day .

I'll be leaving to work for...................................Cruise Dot, (why would I ever leave such a great company?)

I've accepted the role of Online Marketing Manager so whilst I won't be around on the forums on a day to day basis anymore I'll still be reachable behind the scenes watching you all

I wanted to take this opportunity to say you're all a fantastic bunch and I've loved dealing with you all over the last few years.
    Special thanks has to go to anyone crazy enough to book a cruise with me, , but if I've only spoken to you here and never arranged a cruise for you I still wanted to say a big thanks.
    You've all been great!

Going forwards I'll still be around and reachable on my normal email address but if you do have a cruise booked with me you'll be assigned a new agent to look after you, (you'll get an email soon to let you know what's happening).

Again, a big thanks to you all

Happy cruising

• Hampshire Thorn, Fareham
    replied
    Good news James and good luck in your new role.

Leave a comment:

• cruisegas, cruisegas
    replied
    Well done James and congratulations on the internal promotion, good to know you will still be around watching over us!

It was a real pleasure to meet up with you and the lovely Mrs James recently on QE - happy marketing & cruising

Leave a comment:

• Grant, West Sussex
    replied
    Faz going and now you slopping off, who's gonna get me those special deals and little extras now ;-)

Congratulations James, hope the new role works out for you. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear
    replied
    Congratulations & best wishes for the future James.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Board, West Midlands
    replied
    Hi James,
    Cruise. Recognise talented experts like your good self are a great asset, so I am sure that is why you are rewarded with this promotion.
    Well done and best of luck.
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Trish, sudbury
    replied
    Congratulations James. Good luck in your new job.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm, Essex
    replied
    Yes, very well done James!

Leave a comment:

• Val, Wolverhampton
    replied
    Congratulations James, your personality shines through on the forum and I am sure you will make a great success of your new role and bring fun to the job too.

Take care and all the best.

Val

Leave a comment:

• Neil Down, Southampton
    replied
    You are a cheeky devil but I am so glad that you are staying, I have a load more problems to throw your way yet.

Anyway, so glad they have recognised your talent (You always hid it under the bush...not) and good luck. We will be inspecting the work and giving marks out of ten.

Top marks at the moment....Neil and Ida

Leave a comment:

• Happy, Wolverhampton
    replied
    Well done. Wishing you every success and all the best for the future.

Leave a comment:

• Garfield, Waterlooville
    replied
    Hi James
    Well done on the promotion as I'm sure it's well deserved if your service to various forums members is a benchmark of the quality of your work.
    Regards
    Garfield

Leave a comment:

• JOHN B SLOOP, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
    replied
    Hi James
    Congratulations on your promotion, I hope you return to the site from time to time with your wealth of knowledge. I'll have to find another cruise consultant for future bookings.

Leave a comment:

• trevor432990, East Sussex
    replied
    Congrats James and thanks for sorting out my forthcoming cruise which is only two days off now. woohoo

Leave a comment:

• Harvey, Bristol upon Cream
    replied
    Originally posted by James, Cruise.co.uk View Post
    Thanks all I appreciate it and just remember I'm still about in the background so any changes to the forum you like will be my idea, anything you don't like will be someone elses idea that I got overruled on
    Well done James. Best of luck with your new position.

Now - talking about forum changes and your obvious influence as the 'boss' , may I suggest that one of your first tasks is to move these blooming Games away from "Today's Posts".

cheers
    Harvey

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X