• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye all, (sort of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done. Wishing you every success and all the best for the future.
    Oriana
    Oceana
    Ventura
    Queen Mary 2
    Queen Victoria
    Queen Elizabeth

Comment

You are a cheeky devil but I am so glad that you are staying, I have a load more problems to throw your way yet.

Anyway, so glad they have recognised your talent (You always hid it under the bush...not) and good luck. We will be inspecting the work and giving marks out of ten.

Top marks at the moment....Neil and Ida

Comment

Congratulations James, your personality shines through on the forum and I am sure you will make a great success of your new role and bring fun to the job too.

Take care and all the best.

Val

Comment

Yes, very well done James!
          See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Congratulations James. Good luck in your new job.

Comment

Hi James,
              Cruise. Recognise talented experts like your good self are a great asset, so I am sure that is why you are rewarded with this promotion.
              Well done and best of luck.
              Bill

Comment

Congratulations & best wishes for the future James.

Comment

Faz going and now you slopping off, who's gonna get me those special deals and little extras now ;-)

Congratulations James, hope the new role works out for you. :-D
                  sigpic
                  Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
                  Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
                  Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
                  Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

Well done James and congratulations on the internal promotion, good to know you will still be around watching over us!

It was a real pleasure to meet up with you and the lovely Mrs James recently on QE - happy marketing & cruising
                    Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Good news James and good luck in your new role.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X