• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye all, (sort of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye all, (sort of)

After three and a half great years of working at Cruise Dot I'm afraid to say I've been offered a new job and today will be my last day .

I'll be leaving to work for...................................Cruise Dot, (why would I ever leave such a great company?)

I've accepted the role of Online Marketing Manager so whilst I won't be around on the forums on a day to day basis anymore I'll still be reachable behind the scenes watching you all

I wanted to take this opportunity to say you're all a fantastic bunch and I've loved dealing with you all over the last few years.
    Special thanks has to go to anyone crazy enough to book a cruise with me, , but if I've only spoken to you here and never arranged a cruise for you I still wanted to say a big thanks.
    You've all been great!

Going forwards I'll still be around and reachable on my normal email address but if you do have a cruise booked with me you'll be assigned a new agent to look after you, (you'll get an email soon to let you know what's happening).

Again, a big thanks to you all

Happy cruising

Best of luck, James!
    Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Congratulations James, I'm really pleased for you. I shall miss you though, but the best of luck in the new job.........................Carol

Comment

Congratulations James and good luck in your new role.

Could you please ask your successor to continue your good work and post some offers for solo travellers.

Many thanks - Blondie

Comment

Congratulations and good luck.

Annie

Comment

Good luck in your new position James,.CG
            sigpic

Comment

Best of luck in your new role, James. I'm sure we're all pleased that you'll be staying with cruisedot!
              2018-
              Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
              NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
              Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
              Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
              Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Best wishes James, hope you enjoy your new challenge..Carol

Comment

Congratulations on your promotion James. Enjoy your new role.

Tarkah

Comment

Congratulations James and good luck in your new Job, I am sure your contributions to the forum, and the frequent photo of your good-self at the top of the page, will be very much missed.
                    Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Thanks all I appreciate it and just remember I'm still about in the background so any changes to the forum you like will be my idea, anything you don't like will be someone elses idea that I got overruled on

Comment

Originally posted by James, Cruise.co.uk View Post
                        Thanks all I appreciate it and just remember I'm still about in the background so any changes to the forum you like will be my idea, anything you don't like will be someone elses idea that I got overruled on
                        Well done James. Best of luck with your new position.

Now - talking about forum changes and your obvious influence as the 'boss' , may I suggest that one of your first tasks is to move these blooming Games away from "Today's Posts".

cheers
                        Harvey

Comment

Congrats James and thanks for sorting out my forthcoming cruise which is only two days off now. woohoo

Comment

Hi James
                            Congratulations on your promotion, I hope you return to the site from time to time with your wealth of knowledge. I'll have to find another cruise consultant for future bookings.

Comment

Hi James
                              Well done on the promotion as I'm sure it's well deserved if your service to various forums members is a benchmark of the quality of your work.
                              Regards
                              Garfield

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X