• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney bargain!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney bargain!

Hi All!!

Hope your all well and not too snowed in!

If you want to cheer yourself up why not book yourself a holiday to look forward to in the coming months? I was looking through our Cruise.co.uk site when i came across this absolute bargain! The prices for Disney normally tend to be that little bit more expensive, but well worth it as anyone who has sailed with Disney will tell you!

However, look at this!:

Disney Cruise Line- Disney Magic- 18th May 2013- 14 nights

Galveston : At sea : Castaway Cay : At sea : Madeira : At sea : Gibraltar : At sea : Barcelona, Spain

Prices starting from just £639pp!!!

I have to say this is tempting to book myself!

I can add flights for you at a low cost too so If your interested or want more information give my direct line a call on 0800 408 6111

Stacey
    I have worked in the cruise industry for the last 11 years. I have been lucky to travel on a variety of ships and even worked on one a few years ago. Please head to my website www.staceycruises.co.uk for more information and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services!

Please call me on 0800 408 6111 or email staceyw@cruise.co.uk with any enquiries. I am always very happy to help and love a new challenge

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X