• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I ask a favour please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I ask a favour please?

I've just been nominated for something called a Shorty award. It's a Social Media award for people working in different industries, (I'm tied for 9th place at the moment). If you have a Twitter account could I ask you to vote for me here please - Best Travel in Social Media - The Shorty Awards - Using my Twitter name of @james_cruise_co

Thanks all - I appreciate it!

Duly tweeted James but it might get more votes if you can link the facebook vote. Good luck anyway - fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Thanks SandieA!

Comment

I would vote James, but sorry I dont Tweet or do Facebook

But good luck anyway.

Comment

Thanks Bradbury

Comment

Certainly happy to oblige with that James and good luck!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that's voted for me. This might sound a bit cheeky but some of your votes haven't been counted. If you do vote for me can I ask you to ckeck to see if it's been counted, (it should be instant)

Thanks again to everyone

Comment

Good luck James - haven't got Twitter . Is there a way to vote through Facebook ?

Comment

I don't think so - but thanks for the support

Comment

Tried again and this is the message I got?

There are no Shorty Awards nominees matching your search for @james_cruise_co... yet.

Comment

Well James - I went back to check that the two votes, one on twitter and one on facebook, I had registered (and had acknowledgement for) had been counted and........no they have not.

I did them again, and once more I was thanked for voting and invited to vote again on facebook but, when I went back to see if they had been posted it still says just the two nominations and mine was not there!

Are you getting updates that show I have voted on your twitter account?

Comment

Any idea why I can't find James via the link?

Comment

Tried again and it bought up the voting box, just hope it got through!

Comment

Originally posted by Val, Wolverhampton View Post
                            Tried again and it bought up the voting box, just hope it got through!
                            I have just checked the voting results and James still only has the original 2 - so votes may not be getting through............no matter that they have been registered.

I hope we have not been voting for somebody else!

Sorry James - we tried!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X