• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At the break of Dawn !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the break of Dawn !!!

Hi there cruise fans! My name is Dawn and I recently came onboard the cruise.co.uk team

I have worked in travel for over 8 years now and cruise has always been a passion of mine. I like nothing more than to chat about cruising and have an extra special interest in cruise companies like Hurtigruten and Cruise and Maritime.......destination cruises.

I am married and have 5 children and 2 amazing grandchildren and a dog called Millie........life is hectic and fun, just like my new job!

I look forward to having a chat with you all sometime soon!!

Ventura.jpg
    DawnJ

Welcome to the Forum Dawn

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. You have joined the winning team at cruise.co.uk.
      Oriana
      Oceana
      Ventura
      Queen Mary 2
      Queen Victoria
      Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Thank you for your welcome, it's nice to be with the cruise.co.uk team and its lovely to meet some new people ;)
        DawnJ

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X