• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Me a Cruise Dude!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Me a Cruise Dude!!!

Hello Forum Members,

I'm Martin & live in the Northwest is a small hamlet called Manchester or as it is affectionately known here Manchesterford with my Partner Stan (of too many years to mention) and my dog Clooney 9yrs (Named after George), you may well hear him piping up when you call me putting his slant on cruises as he likes to put it or as we all know going for the post.

I've been in the travel industry for nearly half my life and absolutely love making my clients dreams come true. I like to think of my clients as friends, as over the years i have cruised with many of my clients and they think I am as mad as a box of frogs.

Tailor made packages are my forte and I love the challenge of creating itineraries for my clients based on their ideas, rather than as per cruise offerings.

That said I love booking all cruises from a trip round the med to round the world cruises and everything in between.

I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to creating your next dream cruise experience.

Right that's a quick hello best get back to the dream making machine

Happy Sailings
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin, Cruise.co.uk; 12th December 2012, 03:01 PM.
    I have worked in the travel industry for many years and in the cruise industry for the last 8 years. I’ve travelled extensively & cruised to many destinations. I have cruised on many cruiselines and various sizes of ships.
    Why not visit my blog for more information www.explorewithmartin.co.uk and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services.

Please call me on 0800 408 6090 or email martino@cruise.co.uk with any queries. I am usually here when the High Street is closed.
    I look forward to creating your next cruise experience.

Hi Martin and welcome
    No 4
    Regards
    Garfield

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X