• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Hello!

Hello Everyone,

I have recently joined Cruise.co.uk. I have worked in the travel industry for over 10 years now but find myself back where it all began!!

After leaving school and working in a retail travel agency for a few years I moved onto working direct for a huge cruise line. I then spent a few years working overseas and travelling around Thailand & Australia before setting up home in Scotland!

I like nothing more than finding the perfect cruise and making your dreams come true!
    Last edited by Nisha at Sea; 9th October 2012, 08:52 AM.
    I have over 10 years experience in the travel & cruise industry.

Call me on 0800 408 6104 to book your perfect cruise

Visit my blog at www.charlenegoesglobal.co.uk

Hello Charlene, I just wanted to wish you every success in your career with cruise dot; you have sure joined a top class Company and I am sure your expertise will be an asset.

Best wishes, Val

Comment

Thanks Val
      I have over 10 years experience in the travel & cruise industry.

Call me on 0800 408 6104 to book your perfect cruise

Visit my blog at www.charlenegoesglobal.co.uk

Comment

Hello Charlene & welcome.

You certainly have done a lot of travelling. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Winifred

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X