• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Well as I have been with Cruise.co.uk now since May, Ithought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself. I’m lookingforward to getting involved with the forum and hopefully chatting to some ofyou out there.

About me: Well you could view my blog at www.leecruises.co.uk to find out more.....But let’s just say i am no stranger to the cruise industryhaving been in the industry for 11 years, my last position being Assistant Sales Manager for a large independent cruise brand. I’m now here at Cruise.co.uk enjoying being back speaking to customers and booking theirCruises for them.

Thanks and speak soon
    Last edited by Lee, Cruise.co.uk; 4th July 2012, 12:07 PM.
    I have worked in the cruise industry for 13 years, from sales to Team Management via Web development and now back to sales.

I could book you your perfect cruise...so why not call me on 0800 408 6157

Hello Lee and welcome to the forum. Keep up the good work at cruise.co.uk.
    Oriana
    Oceana
    Ventura
    Queen Mary 2
    Queen Victoria
    Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Thanks Happy....More posts to follow
      I have worked in the cruise industry for 13 years, from sales to Team Management via Web development and now back to sales.

Comment

Hello Lee & welcome! Nice to meet you.

Comment

Thanks Fred ....and you

Comment

Hello Lee & welcome! Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hello Lee, we are always on the look out for great cruise deals. Welcome

Comment

Hi Lee and welcome to the forum. The family at cruise.dot are great and there is a huge extended family on here too. Where else can you get that with your job?
                Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

Lee,

Hope to do business sooner rather than later!
                  Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Hello Lee, I am sure our path's will cross. Good luck in your career with cruise dot

Comment

Thanks ALL...History Addict: You are right there, that was one factor in my decsion to join the team - Hazel : IM always willig to discuss great deals, Cruisegas: Sooner hopefully, Val: Im sure our paths will cross, especially if you dial 0800 408 6157 ;)

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                      X