• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Far East cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Far East cruise

Hi Every one

I saw this cruise advertised by Holly on her Facebook page, so thought I would share it with you ...................................Carol

Holly Crabtree's Cruise Page
    Yesterdayat9:11AM
    ·
    Ultimate South East Asia With Hong Kong & Vietnam
    Royal Princess - 18 Nights - 18 September 2021 - From £1999pp
    Day 1-2: Fly UK to Tokyo, Japan
    Please Call me For Flights From Your Local Airport*
    Upon arrival, you will be privately transferred from airport to hotel for a central 4* stay for 2 nights.
    Day 3: Tokyo At Your Leisure
    The word Tokyo instantly imbues thoughts of neon-lit streetscapes and sleek futuristic structures that pay homage to human conceived technology. Topped off with a broad dining scene, fantastic public transport, ingenious architectural uses of space and a reputation as the world’s safest city, it’s no wonder that Tokyo gets pedestalled by so many.
    Day 4: Embark Royal Princess
    After breakfast, you will transfer to the port area of Yokohama where you will embark Royal Princess for your 12 night voyage around Japan, Vietnam & Hong Kong.
    Day 5: At Sea
    Day 6: Kobe, Japan
    Kobe is one of Japan's more attractive and modern cities. However, its small size makes it a pleasure for exploration and visiting local cafes and restaurants to sample the high-quality cuisine.
    Day 7-8: At Sea
    Day 9: Taipei, Taiwan
    Taipei's beauty lies within its blend of Chinese culture mixed with a curious fusion of Japanese, Southeast Asia and American influences.
    Day 10: At Sea
    Day 11: Hong Kong
    Hong Kong has vast amounts of choice for its visitors to enjoy, with it's popular tourist attractions and sightseeing opportunities. For the best views of the city head to Victoria Peak as it is perched 552 meters above ground and is the highest point on Hong Kong Island. Take the 125-year-old Peak Tram to the very top. For a more cultural experience visit the Wong Tai Sin temple, dedicated to representing three religions Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.
    Day 12: At Sea
    Day 13: Nha Trang, Vietnam
    Nha Trang, which is also known as the Riviera of the South China Sea, is home to a 6km stretch of exquisite coastline boasting white sandy beaches, clear waters which are home to an array of marine life and reefs, flourishing mountain ranges at each end, as well as 19 untouched islets that are just a short boat ride away. More cultural though is the Long Son Pagoda which is situated at the foot of the Trai Thuy Mountain where you'll be able to see the infamous large white Buddha, of whom towers over the city. The town itself is adorned with breath-taking structures that date back to the Champa Kingdom, Buddhist temples, and Gothic-style Catholic churches, as well as natural hot springs, salt fields, and unique waterfalls.
    Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
    This city that rarely sleeps formally known as Saigon is a varied and dynamic city that homes much history and culture for you to divulge in. Why not take the chance to visit one of the many spa's situated in the city where you'll be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. If retail therapy is more your thing head to Ben Thanh the best market on offer. Here strike up a bargain for a range of souvenirs including traditional Vietnamese lanterns. A trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels is a must, it was used by the Vietnamese during the war. These immense networks of underground tunnels enabled whole villages to stay safe.
    Day 15: At Sea
    Day 16: Disembark Royal Princess In Singapore
    On your arrival into the port of Singapore you will disembark and be transferred to your 4* hotel for 2 nights stay.
    Day 17: Singapore At Your Leisure
    The ‘City in a Garden’ is full of surprises for those that traverse between its endless skyscrapers. Ancient rainforests brimming with monkeys and drongos, botanical gardens, peaceful farms and rustic paradises are hidden away behind Singapore’s seemingly normal exterior. Chinese, Malaysian and Indian heritage have defined Singapore’s Nonya cuisine as a unique experience of tantalising flavours, and should be appreciated by all travellers who visit this futuristic powerhouse city.

Day 18: Fly Singapore To UK Overnight
    Please Call me For Flights To Your Local Airport*
    After breakfast at your hotel you will be picked up and transferred to the airport for your overnight flight back to the UK.
    Day 19: Arrive UK
    Cabin Pricing
    Inside - £1999pp
    Balcony - £2599pp
    Mini Suite - £3199pp

Yes!! It's in the right section. Just need to learn how the links work now

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
      I hope you are on commission Carol

1 day in Tokyo - not long enough - JMO.

Annie
      Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 7th September 2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Is there a rail option for non flyers?

Garf

Comment

[QUOTE=Garfield, Waterlooville;n1343223]Is there a rail option for non flyers?

Hi Garf
          London to Tokyo.
          https://rail.cc/en/train/london-to-tokyo#r1

Singapore to London.
          https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...Tnl5S4Ta0zNcAj

JC
          Last edited by jc, liverpool; 7th September 2020, 02:05 PM.
          C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
          "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

Did not see a link on the Holly FB page to the CD page for that one.

Comment

'it’s no wonder that Tokyo gets pedestalled by so many'

Never heard 'pedestalled' before - every day is a school day!

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

HI Carol, thanks for posting my offer, here is the link to my page for lots of offers . This Far East holiday has been really popular and is a great deal but we only have so many cabins at this price. The cruise itself is a back to back cruise, 1 x 9 nights and 1 x 3 nights making 12 nights in total. Anything you need you can email me Hollyc@cruise.co.uk or call me on 08004086114 or inbox me on my page. https://www.facebook.com/hollycrabtreecruise
                hollyc@cruise.co.uk
                0800 408 6114

Comment

Hi Every one

I saw this cruise advertised by Holly on her Facebook page, so thought I would share it with you ...................................Carol

Holly Crabtree's Cruise Page
                  Yesterdayat9:11AM
                  ·
                  Ultimate South East Asia With Hong Kong & Vietnam
                  Royal Princess - 18 Nights - 18 September 2021 - From £1999pp
                  Day 1-2: Fly UK to Tokyo, Japan
                  Please Call me For Flights From Your Local Airport*
                  Upon arrival, you will be privately transferred from airport to hotel for a central 4* stay for 2 nights.
                  Day 3: Tokyo At Your Leisure
                  The word Tokyo instantly imbues thoughts of neon-lit streetscapes and sleek futuristic structures that pay homage to human conceived technology. Topped off with a broad dining scene, fantastic public transport, ingenious architectural uses of space and a reputation as the world’s safest city, it’s no wonder that Tokyo gets pedestalled by so many.
                  Day 4: Embark Royal Princess
                  After breakfast, you will transfer to the port area of Yokohama where you will embark Royal Princess for your 12 night voyage around Japan, Vietnam & Hong Kong.
                  Day 5: At Sea
                  Day 6: Kobe, Japan
                  Kobe is one of Japan's more attractive and modern cities. However, its small size makes it a pleasure for exploration and visiting local cafes and restaurants to sample the high-quality cuisine.
                  Day 7-8: At Sea
                  Day 9: Taipei, Taiwan
                  Taipei's beauty lies within its blend of Chinese culture mixed with a curious fusion of Japanese, Southeast Asia and American influences.
                  Day 10: At Sea
                  Day 11: Hong Kong
                  Hong Kong has vast amounts of choice for its visitors to enjoy, with it's popular tourist attractions and sightseeing opportunities. For the best views of the city head to Victoria Peak as it is perched 552 meters above ground and is the highest point on Hong Kong Island. Take the 125-year-old Peak Tram to the very top. For a more cultural experience visit the Wong Tai Sin temple, dedicated to representing three religions Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.
                  Day 12: At Sea
                  Day 13: Nha Trang, Vietnam
                  Nha Trang, which is also known as the Riviera of the South China Sea, is home to a 6km stretch of exquisite coastline boasting white sandy beaches, clear waters which are home to an array of marine life and reefs, flourishing mountain ranges at each end, as well as 19 untouched islets that are just a short boat ride away. More cultural though is the Long Son Pagoda which is situated at the foot of the Trai Thuy Mountain where you'll be able to see the infamous large white Buddha, of whom towers over the city. The town itself is adorned with breath-taking structures that date back to the Champa Kingdom, Buddhist temples, and Gothic-style Catholic churches, as well as natural hot springs, salt fields, and unique waterfalls.
                  Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
                  This city that rarely sleeps formally known as Saigon is a varied and dynamic city that homes much history and culture for you to divulge in. Why not take the chance to visit one of the many spa's situated in the city where you'll be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. If retail therapy is more your thing head to Ben Thanh the best market on offer. Here strike up a bargain for a range of souvenirs including traditional Vietnamese lanterns. A trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels is a must, it was used by the Vietnamese during the war. These immense networks of underground tunnels enabled whole villages to stay safe.
                  Day 15: At Sea
                  Day 16: Disembark Royal Princess In Singapore
                  On your arrival into the port of Singapore you will disembark and be transferred to your 4* hotel for 2 nights stay.
                  Day 17: Singapore At Your Leisure
                  The ‘City in a Garden’ is full of surprises for those that traverse between its endless skyscrapers. Ancient rainforests brimming with monkeys and drongos, botanical gardens, peaceful farms and rustic paradises are hidden away behind Singapore’s seemingly normal exterior. Chinese, Malaysian and Indian heritage have defined Singapore’s Nonya cuisine as a unique experience of tantalising flavours, and should be appreciated by all travellers who visit this futuristic powerhouse city.

Day 18: Fly Singapore To UK Overnight
                  Please Call me For Flights To Your Local Airport*
                  After breakfast at your hotel you will be picked up and transferred to the airport for your overnight flight back to the UK.
                  Day 19: Arrive UK
                  Cabin Pricing
                  Inside - £1999pp
                  Balcony - £2599pp
                  Mini Suite - £3199pp
                  I am so happy I managed to book this for you Carol a wonderful holiday to look forward too in 2022.
                  hollyc@cruise.co.uk
                  0800 408 6114

Comment

Looks like a bargain but when is it? The details say 2021, Holly says:

"I am so happy I managed to book this for you Carol a wonderful holiday to look forward too in 2022."
                    Last edited by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear; 9th September 2020, 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear View Post
                      Looks like a bargain but when is it? The details say 2021, Holly says:

"I am so happy I managed to book this for you Carol a wonderful holiday to look forward too in 2022."
                      The one above is 2021, but she didn't book me on that one, mine is in 2022, very confusing, sorry .......................................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

I hope you are on commission Carol

1 day in Tokyo - not long enough - JMO.

Annie
                        I agree. To travel so far and only have one day in Tokyo and one full day in Singapore is not enough.
                        I does look like an interesting cruise, and Royal Princess is a great ship, but I would be looking for extensions before and after.. Of course we are retired, so do not have to be constrained by work commitments.

Sheila

Comment

The one above is 2021, but she didn't book me on that one, mine is in 2022, very confusing, sorry .......................................Carol
                          That's why I prefer the titles of deals to have the cruise basics

Line, ship, date, length, region price.
                          What ever will fit.

Comment

Looks a really good trip with the suggestion of the add ons. Have a great time!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X