• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&O Cruises Clearance Sale 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&O Cruises Clearance Sale 2012

Cruise.co.uk's P&O Cruises Clearance Sale 2012 (Published Aug '12)

Screen Shot 2012-08-29 at 14.01.23.png
    Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

No More (feeling) Ripped Off

New to the site but I felt I had to correct the above sales ploy. Still not sure how to create a new topic but I'm sure I'll work it out eventually.

It certainly is not true that P&O have refunded all passengers who stupidly booked early. I booked a Caribbean cruise for 2 people for January 2013. In May 2012 the same cruise/cabin grade was advertised at £700.00 cheaper. P&O only refunded (Vantage Fare) people who had bookes since April 2012.

Not happy and will never use P&O again.

Mike B (steaming!)

Comment

That looks like a summer sale, not a winter one.

We have always felt satisfied with P&O, had a lovely cruise on Azura 2 months ago.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X