• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco & Alaska

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Francisco & Alaska

The problem with Alaska is it's a long way to go and the majority of cruises offered are just a 7 night duration. You're just getting over the flight and relaxing and it's time to turn around.

This tour though is perfect, Princess offer a 10 night cruise and with a 3 night stay in San Francisco added on the you get a full 2 week holiday.

06 Jun 2013 - fly UK to San Francisco and enjoy a transfer to your 4* Hotel.

07 June - Access All Areas Bus Tours - marvel at the Golden Gate Bridge, Explore Fisherman's Wharf and enjoy lunch in China Town, with this pass you can do it all.

08 June - Guided Tour of Alcatraz Island - the worlds most famous prison. I have been on this tour and it is a fantastic day out.

09 June Finish your sightseeing and then transfer to Grand Princess

10 June At Sea
    11 June At Sea
    12 Jun Ketchikan, Alaska
    13 Jun Juneau, Alaska
    14 Jun Skagway, Alaska
    15 Jun Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)
    16Jun At Sea
    17 Jun Victoria, British Columbia
    18 Jun At Sea
    19 Jun San Francisco, California
    Tranfers to the airport for your flight back to the UK

Inside cabin £2579pp
    Outside cabin £2850pp
    Balcony cabin £3299pp
    Suite £3579pp

I can tailor this holiday to your needs so if you like the look of it but would like a different date just get in touch with me.
    Jo

Call me on 0800 408 6088

Visit my blog at

sigpic

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X