• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vancouver and Alaska with Celebrity Cruises - August 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vancouver and Alaska with Celebrity Cruises - August 2012

Departing from the Uk on 30th August with direct flights from London to Vancouver, staying 3 nights in a 5* hotel in Vancouver,with a trolley and tower sightseeing package included. 7 night Alaskan cruise on the Celebrity Century private transfers throughout - Prices start from £1999.00 per person.

vancouver.png
    Vancouver Harbour

Staying at the beautiful Sutton Place hotel located in the heart of Vancouver for 3 nights and whilst you are there see all that Vancouver has to offer at your own pace! Hop on and hop off at any of the stops. The ultimate flexibility of this package can't be beat. Simply exchange your voucher for a VIP ticket which allows you to view the Vancouver Lookout at your leisure. Whether your prefer to enjoy your view by day or night, that is up to you! Then enjoy the Vancouver Trolley Tour, there are over 20 stops made on this tour giving you the flexibility to stay as long as you like at each stop.

lookout_2.jpg
    Vancouver Lookout

383809131_07284a8e18.jpg
    Vancouver Trolley Bus Hop on Hop off

Then onto the best part, a 7 night Alaskan cruise, cruising through the inside passage, visiting Icy Straight Point, cruising past the Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan and then through the inside passage back to Vancouver. I visited Alaska last year please click here to read my blogs on this fantastic trip.

Whilst we saw the Mendenhall Glacier and not Hubbard - I am sure this is equally fantastic. Please take my advice and when in Juneau take the whale watching excursion it was just the most amazing experience!

September 2011 Alaska Cruise 181.jpg
    My Attempt at Whale Photography!!
    September 2011 Alaska Cruise 199.jpg
    A Better Attempt at Scenery !!

So please don't delay - if you would like to discuss this offer in more detail please call on 0800 4086166 or email on jeannettes@cruise.co.uk.

(All pricing and availabilty would need to be rechecked at the time of booking)
    Last edited by Jeannette, Cruise.co.uk; 16th February 2012, 04:59 PM.

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X