• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargain Alaska Cruise in August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain Alaska Cruise in August

Genuine deal here, lots of people are put off Alaska because of the cost, I have a genuine bargain here, sailing out of Seattle on NCL's magnificent Jewel with ports of call into Alaska's finest, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and British Columbia's Victoria, 2 nights pre cruise at the Renaissance Hotel, Seattle and an Explore Seattle Tour. Flights are from Heathrow with Continental.

The Itinerary:

23rd August 2012 - 2nd September 2012

23rd August - Fly from London to Seattle
    23rd - 25th August - 2 nights at the Renaissance hotel, Seattle
    24th August - Explore Seattle Tour
    25th - 1st September - 7 nights on board NCL Jewel, full board
    1st September - Fly home
    2nd September - Arrive into London

What does the Jewel offer ? read on,
    • From traditional fine dining to endless buffets with custom-order action stations, there is a host of delicious options included in your cruise fare. For an additional cover charge, you’ll have access to a world of possibilities including gourmet French, Japanese Teppanyaki and an upscale steakhouse – 18 different dining choices in all. Fabulous shows in the Stardust Theatre, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, Nintendo Wii™ on a 2-storey screen, water slides, bars and lounges of all kinds, pools, hot tubs, kid’s centres, teen discos and more are all on board and included in your cruise fare.
    • Inside Cabin - £1499
      Ocean View - £1599
      Balcony - £1959
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X