• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska cruise and tour 12 nights - Best ever for 2012 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska cruise and tour 12 nights - Best ever for 2012 ?

Well it could be, it is on board Celebrity Century, offering 5 star cruising at affordable prices, a smaller ship compared to the giants the other lines offer like Princess, NCL and Holland America, plowing through the Alaskan waters on those ships could feel intrusive, on board the Century would feel less so.

Celebrity have some great prices on at the moment for 2012. Now is the time to book for Alaska, especially if you want to add a post or pre cruise tour, these sell out fast

If you enjoy luxury cruising you will not find a better ship. Oh and the itinerary is the best Alaska can offer

Vancouver, cruise the inside passage, Icy Strait Point, Hubbard glacier,

Juneau, Ketchikan, back to Vancouver and join your 5 night post cruise land tour

Enjoy a Vancouver City tour, then an overnight train to Jasper enjoy the stunning views as you travel the Rockies, transfer to Lake Louise by coach via Ice Fields parkway and a tour of Colombia Icefields, transfer to Banff by Motor coach including a Banff highlights tour and end the tour in Calagry. Overnight stays included onboard the train in your own private cabin, in Jasper, Lake Louise ( 2 nights), Banff and Calgary

Cruise and Tour package, return flights with BA 2nd June to 15th June 2012.

Inside cabin from £3048

Ocean view from £3129

Balcony from £3499

Price include gratuities, also included is my knowledge of Alaska, to help you make the right choice

I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X