• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska cruise

Hi Folks,
    Just back from a fantastic cruise to Alaska on the Sapphire Princess
    Great cruise - our 8th but first with Princess
    Saw the whales bubble netting which was fantastic and a once in a lifetime thing
    Made our holiday
    Only place in the world it happens is Alaska
    Plenty to do and staff eager to help and assist
    Drink prices normal for cruises so can`t complain
    Walk off with bags was a great process and meant we did not have to sit around for hours waiting on being called to disembark.
    Altogether a great cruise except for the cabin which was a big let down - scruffy and needing a good hoover but the ship and food were great.
    Choice was second to none and if you can`t see something you like they will go out of their way to get something you do.
    All in all good but feel let down by the cabin.
    Would go back but with another cruise line.
    Went on Celebrity last year Southern Carribean - and boy! was that the business.
    Kind of spoiled us....
    Any one need questions answered just email me and I`ll try and help.

Hello and welcome, we are off to Alaska in September on the Sea Princess . I am so glad you had a fantastic time. I might hold you to your offer of any questions answered.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Floral, Edinburgh View Post
      Hello and welcome, we are off to Alaska in September on the Sea Princess . I am so glad you had a fantastic time. I might hold you to your offer of any questions answered.

Cheers.
      Sea Princess has been renovated recently but you might find your cabin smaller compared to Sapphire Princess as it is a newer ship. The cabins though *Balcony" have ample room for two adults.
      Have a nice time
      sigpicRob
      Next Cruise:> QM2 2016 / My Blog robbarcruises.com

Comment

Originally posted by Edinbear, Edinburgh View Post
        Hi Folks,
        Just back from a fantastic cruise to Alaska on the Sapphire Princess
        Great cruise - our 8th but first with Princess
        Saw the whales bubble netting which was fantastic and a once in a lifetime thing
        Made our holiday
        Only place in the world it happens is Alaska
        Plenty to do and staff eager to help and assist
        Drink prices normal for cruises so can`t complain
        Walk off with bags was a great process and meant we did not have to sit around for hours waiting on being called to disembark.
        Altogether a great cruise except for the cabin which was a big let down - scruffy and needing a good hoover but the ship and food were great.
        Choice was second to none and if you can`t see something you like they will go out of their way to get something you do.
        All in all good but feel let down by the cabin.
        Would go back but with another cruise line.
        Went on Celebrity last year Southern Carribean - and boy! was that the business.
        Kind of spoiled us....
        Any one need questions answered just email me and I`ll try and help.
        Glad you had a good time, assume you were in Victoria.. as it does stop here per our schedule
        sigpicRob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob, Victoria , Canada View Post
          Glad you had a good time, assume you were in Victoria.. as it does stop here per our schedule
          Dont want to hijack anyone's thread but can I post a question to you about Victoria on another thread. Cheers Floral.

Comment

Originally posted by Floral, Edinburgh View Post
            Dont want to hijack anyone's thread but can I post a question to you about Victoria on another thread. Cheers Floral.
            Sure thing,,, /Rob
            sigpicRob

Comment

ps; your Ship 'Sea Princess ' docks in Victoria normally on a Thursday but rotates as it is on a 10 day cruise but is berthed between 6 am and 2pm , nice daytime hours
              have sent you an email as you PM seems to be off
              sigpicRob

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X