• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Ever Alaska Cruise ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Ever Alaska Cruise ?

includes $1000 on board credit, butler service and free gratuities, the finest cuisine at sea including wine with dinner, BA flights from London, a 1 night stay at the Anchorage Hilton and transfers, all in all it makes the cruise pretty much all inclusive if you use your on board credit wisely.

If you enjoy luxury cruising you will not find a better deal. Oh and the itinerary is the best Alaska can offer

Homer, Seward, the Glaciers Of Colle,

Hubbard glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Straight Point, Sitka,

Wrangell, Ketchikan and the Inside Passage

Fly out 22nd July 2011 and spend one night pre cruise, 23rd July transfer and enjoy 12 nights on the 5 star plus Regatta, return flight on the 4th August.

choice of 3 cabins, 1 portside ideal for this cruise

Call for more information
    Last edited by Simon, Cruise.co.uk; 7th April 2011, 04:46 PM.
    I have worked on many cruise ships, so for inside information or questions, please call me on 0800 408 6147 or email me at simonk@cruise.co.uk.

You can also visit my blog at

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X