• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yachting up the Inside Passage...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yachting up the Inside Passage...

Here I have something very special for those who like to explore the wilderness and Beauty of Alaska away from the tourist crowds.

InnerSea Discoveries is a sister brand to the award-winning American Safari Cruises, named one of the world's Top Five Luxury Small-ship/Specialty Cruise Lines by the Virtuoso luxury travel consortium.

Its main aim is to provide passengers with luxurious yacht cruising in Alaska's Inside Passage, delivering life-enriching yacht adventures. It is an alternate to the larger scale ships taking you into areas of Alaska that are not accessible by other cruise ships.

Their Inside Passage cruise itineraries are designed to avoid the typical Alaska tourist clogged towns in pursuit of up close encounters with nature.The goal is to get you deep into the heart of the Alaskan wilderness and let you truly experience the adventure of a lifetime

So what Itineraries can you do?
    Well you can choose from these following options:
    • Alaskas Inside Passage - Eastern or Western Coves
    • Ultimate Adventure
    • Wilderness Passeges of Discovery - Seattle to Juneau or Juneau to Seattle
    My recommedation would be to try the Ultimate Adventure if you are really looking for something exciting. The trip highlights include:
    • Exploring Ford's Terror Wilderness Area
    • Hiking Chuck River Wilderness Area
    • Kayaking in world famous Thomas Bay
    • Visit Chief Shakes Tribal House, a rare look at the Tlingit culture
    • Explore Misty Fjords National Monument, one of Alaska's most beautiful glacier area
    • Explore the caves of El Capitan, and hike the beautiful Tramway Trail
    • Whale Watching with our onboard naturalist in Frederick Sound
    Is this something that would tickle your taste buds? DO you like the idea of a smaller style ship for Alaska?

Direct dial 0800 408 6089

I know it's way too early in the year for the cruise.co.uk awards but I nominate Julia for the most eye popping headline
    "Yachting up the Inside Passage..."
    sigpic
    Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
    Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
    Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
    Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

You beat me to it

Originally posted by Grant, West Sussex View Post
      I know it's way too early in the year for the cruise.co.uk awards but I nominate Julia for the most eye popping headline
      "Yachting up the Inside Passage..."
      I thought this had to be a euphemism (or maybe hoped) my spinnaker was already set....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
        I thought this had to be a euphemism (or maybe hoped) my spinnaker was already set....Neil
        Down Shep!
        sigpic
        Twitter: @cruisegrant l Blog: cruisegrant.wordpress.com l
        Next cruises: Celebrity Eclipse (May 2015)
        Past 6 years: Independence of the Seas (x3), Queen Mary 2 (x7), Celebrity Eclipse (x2), NCL Norwegian Jade, P&O Aurora (2), NCL Getaway
        Ship Visits: MSC Opera, HAL Ryndam, Royal Princess, MSC Magnifica

Comment

I thought I was the only one s******ing into my computer....
          Jo.
          Jo.

Comment

You must all admit, the eye catching heading has certainly made folk look at the thread and thus made it a talking point.

A great choice of words. :D:D

Comment

Well I must have a pure innocent mind!! It didnt even cross my mind it would be construed as a euphemism :P got you talking though! :-)

Direct dial 0800 408 6089

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X