• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Millennium China & South Korea with Stays, 13 March 2019 | 20 nights | Cruise and Stay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Millennium China & South Korea with Stays, 13 March 2019 | 20 nights | Cruise and Stay

Saw the above last minute offer. Insides from £1799 flights from London Heathrow and Outsides (with all inclusive drinks) from £2011

but my only question (that stops me booking it today) is the one about the Visas. Here goes..

If I go on the Celebrity Millennium Departing from Hong Kong on 13 March 2019
    flying to and from London, do we need any visas before we board cruise ship if we hold UK passports?
    I think not, plan to use the 144hour visa free transit visas for Beijing (overnight stay on ship)and Shanghai (end of cruise)
    whats the thinking/ advice? thanks in advance.

Originally posted by kai don, london View Post
    Saw the above last minute offer. Insides from £1799 flights from London Heathrow and Outsides (with all inclusive drinks) from £2011

but my only question (that stops me booking it today) is the one about the Visas. Here goes..

If I go on the Celebrity Millennium Departing from Hong Kong on 13 March 2019
    flying to and from London, do we need any visas before we board cruise ship if we hold UK passports?
    I think not, plan to use the 144hour visa free transit visas for Beijing (overnight stay on ship)and Shanghai (end of cruise)
    whats the thinking/ advice? thanks in advance.
    If you are looking for help from the forum I suggest you list all of your port stops and I'm sure collective knowledge will be offered.............Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

hers the full details > What's included?

• 2 Nt stay in Hong Kong
      • 2 Nt stay in Shanghai
      • Half Day Yu Garden & Bund tour
      • All overseas transfers
      • Return flights to UK
      • 14 Nts cruising

Celebrity Millennium Class includes
      • Spacious ensuite accommodation
      • All meals included and Nite Bites
      • Oceanview conservatory
      • Elegant afternoon tea
      • 24 hour room service
      • All entertainment eg Cirque du Soleil
      • Fitness Centre & Aqua Spa
      • Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room
      • Indoor swimming pool
      • Enriching lectures

Newly Revolutionised in February 2019! Redesigned onboard accommodations, refreshed dining venues & bars, new spa & retail facilities, & upgraded Suite Experience with the added Suite Sun Deck & Retreat Lounge.
      • Luxury Stateroom accommodation
      • All meals and Nite Bites
      • Elegant afternoon tea
      • Complimentary room service 6am-11pm
      • All entertainment
      • Fitness Centre
      • Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room *Aqua Class Guests
      • Enriching lectures
      • All port taxes and fees
      Itinerary

1 Fly UK/Hong Kong
      2-3 Hong Kong Hotel Stay - 2 Nights
      4 Hong Kong
      5 At Sea
      6 Taipei (Keelung)
      7 At Sea
      8 Busan
      9 At Sea
      10 Seoul (Incheon)
      11 At Sea
      12-14 Beijing (Tianjin) - Overnight onboard
      15 At Sea
      16 Jeju City, Jeju Island
      17 At Sea
      18 Shanghai
      18-19 Shanghai Hotel Stay - 2 Nights
      19 Shanghai - Yu Garden & Bund Tour
      20 Fly Shanghai/UK
      21 Arrive in UK - Overnight flight
      Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change.

Comment

I can’t advise on visas, we have ten year Chinese visas after our last trip. I would say that that sounds like a great trip on a ship that by all reports is in excellent shape after the refit. There is a thread on CruiseCritic started by someone who is doing the same itinerary at the moment. It is called something like ‘ Millennium almost live report' and has lots of pictures. We will be getting off the ship when you board.

Sheila

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X