• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cruise deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruise deal

I am off recovering after surgery for three months...want to bag a cruise deal, anywhere. May not have a travelling companion, who has the cheapest single supplements? Not looking for a singles holiday in particular, but having cruised with my family from NYC to Southampton on the Queen mary with Cunard am horrified at what fellow travellers paid for a half used state room. Any advice on how to get a last minute bargain as I have this three month slot?;)

Comment

The new 'Norwegian Epic' (currently in the Caribbean) is the only ship to have no single supplement.
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

This web site has a good deal for Oceana transatlantic 25 oct Ask and see what they can get the supplement down to.
        We have booked a transatlantic for my wife to help her get over an operation best wishes on your recovery.
        ​Taffy

Comment

Keep looking on this site for their last minute offers, or better still, as has been suggested, ring cruise dot's free phone for advice.
          Jo.
          Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X