• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

400 Bad Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 Bad Request

Can anybody tell me what this means please?
    When I click on Reviews at the top of the Forum page on my iPad I get "400 Bad Request". But if I use Google I can access it okay. This has just started recently.
    Can anyone advise?
    Thanks
    sigpic
    Tiggertom
    shaken, not purred

Means the URL is incorrect, if it works on another device try clearing your cookies and cache

Comment

Originally posted by andyn, kensworth View Post
      Means the URL is incorrect, if it works on another device try clearing your cookies and cache
      Thanks Andy, it is just the links from this page to the other cruise dot pages on Safari that don't work e.g. the reviews or photographs . Everything else works on this site and on others.... If I have to, can you tell me how to clear the cookies and cache please?
      Thanks
      sigpic
      Tiggertom
      shaken, not purred

Comment

Hi Tiggertom. To clear Safari history - click on settings - negotiate to Safari on the left hand side of your screen - click on Safari and at the bottom right hand side click on Clear history and website data. Beryl

Comment

Thank you,I have been having the same problem.Did as you said and now O.K.

Comment

Thanks for your help everyone, seems to be fine now.
            sigpic
            Tiggertom
            shaken, not purred

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X